EU WTS Nar'thalas Writ 101/i910 - Storm relic [SOLD]

Hello all, i can not understand much debate,
he can try to sell it for 99999 m if he want, just do not buy it and done xD.
Btw EU/US gold price it's totally different, EU gold costs a lot less,
so it would not be strange if someone wanted to pay some millionz

Yep, but he started to aggro everyone, after ppl said that his price is too high.
@ Delight - the only i see on screens is random numbers on a yellow background. The screens i linked to you are from 10+ chars that are MINE (you can just open armory for names). Yours can be a random inspect from other ppl. Sorry, not impressed.

Btw you just prove my point for saying US relics are 5m, well eu has like double token price so it is more than reasonable to ask 9-10m for this specific relic im selling.

ps posting some more stats of my accounts, i must have topped up your gold gain with 1 of my accounts i have.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-19_18-21-53.png
    upload_2017-9-19_18-21-53.png
    29 KB · Views: 219
  • upload_2017-9-19_18-22-25.png
    upload_2017-9-19_18-22-25.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 255
I still see random gold without FULL screen with a 10+lvl char name with full interface and statistics->character->wealth . You didnt prove that its YOUR character stats. As for topic discussion- "goodluck" for selling it even for 3-4 Millions

I still see random gold without FULL screen with a 10+lvl char name with full interface and statistics->character->wealth . You didnt prove that its YOUR character stats. As for topic discussion- "goodluck" for selling it even for 3-4 Millions
you cannot fake them because you cannot look them up on armory,some people just can make gold.

ps Tuskbreaker no antisemitism in my thread that is offensive to the whole jewish community.

Btw you just prove my point for saying US relics are 5m, well eu has like double token price so it is more than reasonable to ask 9-10m for this specific relic im selling.

ps posting some more stats of my accounts, i must have topped up your gold gain with 1 of my accounts i have.

Congrats you are teh best goblin. No-one here gives a toss that your the best goblin. Maybe go make some RL golds and be a happier person rather than flaming members who you want to buy your stuff ;)

Can someone close this douch's thread already, obviously nobody gives any shits about him and he clearly doesn't care about authority (or anything for that matter).

Don't even try to back your self up it's like 100-1 you won't win

1- noone cares about your fake sites and fake offers to the fake relics. There been like 10-15 910 relics on EU total, and all of them are in 101 twink hands.
2- There are like 15 twinks who are going for FULL itemlevel and fun, instead of making a common 840-geared with 2-3 leech items. And of those 15, noone will pay 9 or even 6 Mil for ONE relic. For both of their specc- well, maybe.
3- US relics :
Iron Relic 910 5000000 5500000 frostmourne
Frost Relic 920 3999000 4890000 illidan
Fel Relic 925 4750000 5000000 khazgoroth, dathremar
Shadow Relic 910 1750000 2750000 whisperwind, dentarg

+ there been like 2 more- i think another frost + 1 holy. that shadow is still there from like 7.3 Launch and noone buys it, even when ppl have "multiple goldcaps"
4. Resulting all this- well, noone of 101s will pay 9Mil for +30ilvl weapon upgrade, when they can buy FULL 880+ set for that gold amount. You got it for 1m? Plus you did a transfer, making it ~1.5M cost for you. Well, goodluck reseling it for even 5Mil, giving you 3.5M profit. Oh and - instead of trying to get 3.5-4.5M profit of it, without doing anything, try to play DECENTLY on AH and get 10m+ per month, like i do - https://i.imgur.com/cMlGrXk.jpg , https://i.imgur.com/rEA33NG.jpg , https://i.imgur.com/zHsNb1P.jpg - last one is my newest, @ outland.

Best regards, Anatari @ Destromath-EU , the first and atm the only owner of both 910 relics for my spec, who does some effort of making gold on AH.
Yooooo you gotta help me out, I hit my goal of 1 mil (finally) which I had since pandaria... But After buying monthly subs, I realised im not making enough, because im stuck at about 400k... soon enough im gonna go broke and I need new methods instead of just reselling Spirit of Harmony, Im on Darkspear (a low pop server) us ally. What are your go-to items to flip on the AH? Thanks man!

I admire your goblin spirit but hardly anyone here would pay you 10mil for it.
You ofc can photoshop the shit out of anything to prove me wrong but tbh i don't give 2shits.

1. This rng slut house wont last for more than 5-8 more month anyway.
2. Only an idiot will pay so much for something that irrelevant.
3. There is no community in 101.
They in it for lols of steamrolling current content that levelers/endgamers not able to & will become 90% obsolete with next expac.

Sell it fast for 5-6 and move on as time is against you.

also lul for crediting /rWoweconomy
the trashcan full on tsm buttfuckers jerking off to eachother. aids.

I admire your goblin spirit but hardly anyone here would pay you 10mil for it.
You ofc can photoshop the shit out of anything to prove me wrong but tbh i don't give 2shits.

1. This rng slut house wont last for more than 5-8 more month anyway.
2. Only an idiot will pay so much for something that irrelevant.
3. There is no community in 101.
They in it for lols of steamrolling current content that levelers/endgamers not able to & will become 90% obsolete with next expac.

Sell it fast for 5-6 and move on as time is against you.

also lul for crediting /rWoweconomy
the trashcan full on tsm buttfuckers jerking off to eachother. ****.
ye pretty much you guys proved your point that your cheap ass people with no gold, so coming here to sell something unique was clearly a mistake. keep crying tho its entertaining heheheheehhe thanks for bumping this thread so someone with gold can come by

Last edited:
His arguments on this thread in chronological order :

- dont cry because you dont have gold for such an incredible rare item

thanks

i dont get how the price jumped so high so fast,
the 810 went as high as 1-2 mil and the flippas said its cause they GF so worth more,
now the 910's still drop just very very rare but people want 5mil+,
If the 810 price went to 1-2 mil cause they are GF then why are the 910's worth 9mil?
I have spoken to the flippa i get my gear from, he has a 910 relic and no its not a HUGE boost, his answer "i could kill shit ezy before i can kill shit abit faster now. Does it help boost stats in BG's? maybe if your other gear allows you to get over the ilvl wall,

mczizegg i know you pissed that you cant get what you want. maybe go farm some gold might be easier to get 9m than one of these relics

peace out

Users who are viewing this thread