EU WTS Hotshot Pilot's Gloves

650k for gloves that are worthless in 4 months, seems legit. :p
Keep in mind that legion is still in beta and even then it doesn´t make it worthless. Plus rarety of this item is allready valueable by it self. Besides. I have no rush.

Even when items become useless to twinks they will keep there value in legion, some crazy people will want to complete wardrobe.

If you get the gloves sold for that price, let me know. I wanna know who the idiot is that bought that if you ever get it sold that is.

Wow. What an idiot right? Now start moaning that it´s Us server! Good luck with being a douche

Guess your 5 months starts now, good luck.

Gold is a little more plentiful on EU servers. A person would have a difficult time comparing an item's "worth" in gold value NA vs EU. Just as Asian servers are flooded with gold even more so than the EU servers. All one needs to do is look at the price of the WoW game token to get a decent idea of gold devalation across regions.
Add to the fact that the market price of lowbie items are very volatile depending on server and patch.
Perhaps 400k-500k is not out of the realm of possibility if someone was to do some proper negotiating. After all, it is only in game currency.

Good luck with the sale!!

Good luck with being a douche
He is not a douche. just because an idiot bought it for 800k does not make them worth that.

You guys should find some other tread where you actually know what you are talking about

Kinda tired of people following some pleb gold farming utubers and than coming here acting like they know everything about item values.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread