US WTS HOTSHOT PILOT'S GLOVES - Deathwing Alliance

Pallypwns

Grandfathered
Hello I have a Hotshot Pilot's Gloves for sale on Deathwing US please send me an in game mail to the character Pallypwns or contact me here.

I'm open to offers and trades, prefer gold.

My battletag is Quizzinbuzz#1711

Thanks.

They are no longer good.
But idiots who have no idea about twinkling still think they are valueable.
Just like people selling shadowfang at 20k when it's about as worthless as it gets

You might get around 2k for those gloves from a collector but even so I doubt it

They are no longer good.
But idiots who have no idea about twinkling still think they are valueable.
Just like people selling shadowfang at 20k when it's about as worthless as it gets

You might get around 2k for those gloves from a collector but even so I doubt it

2k from a collector? There's white items that sell for millions for collection purposes. You clearly have no idea what stuff are worth too. :^D

I posted here not to be dealt a lesson about things I really don't care about (in relation to the topic), I posted here because I have some gloves and I am looking for the right person who wants to collect there, twink or not. So, take your comments and leave please, thank you.

Thank you Mvq, that is exactly right!

i offer 2001g

People are trying to tell you that the items value has gone down, and that there's fewer people interested in obtaining it.

Granted, they could've done it in a better way.

I will wait for an offer. I understand that the value is less, but it is still there. Though you are right, they could have done it better. I will monitor this thread for offers and I am patient. I did not post an asking price as of course im taking offers.

This item fyi, shares one xmog. but the name and item are unique in their own right. I know collectors like their items, I collect cool grey items and have paid hefty sums for a few.

I have never posted these gloves, I just got them on sargeas then transferred back to my main server of deathwing where I am a reputable player.
Your accusations are unfounded and wrong.

Edit: Check, ive had these for 2 days before i was told to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread