WTS Glowing Brightwood Staff (+43 spellpower grandfathered)

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell Glowing Brightwood Staff with a grandfathered +43 spellpower enchant on it. Yea I know it probably doesn't sound that special, but grandfathered enchants are sorta cool :).

Talk to me on Moonrunner on any of my toons listed under my twinks (You'll probably have the best luck finding me under either Bowtai, Bubbletai, or Taitiiyo). I'll sell if it's the right price, but I'm not transferring off unless you happen to be from Sargeras.

theres nothing special about sargeras :( it used to be awesome but now all my toons are on there and its dead. well i guess i should add thats horde.

Moonrunner is unfortunately pretty dead as well. Horde moreso than Alliance lol. There's no guarantee that I'll transfer yet, I plan to take one of my twinks there in the future though.

Are you US? And are you willing to transfer?

Yes, I am US, sorry for not mentioning that.

I will transfer, but only for the right price. Just think of how much it'll cost me to transfer and translate that to WoW Gold + price of the item approximately. I'm not insinuating that I want to "buy" gold by any means, but if I have to transfer to you, you better cough up some for that RL money going into it. I'd be willing to trade for other rare items if you got em.

I have about 1k gold, I can trade you another glowing brightwood staff (not enchanted) and a Green Tower Shield w/ a +18 sta enchant on it?

Users who are viewing this thread