WTS Engineering kits (1-300) [BleedingHollow]

jwl

FC - Pagle
I have leveled engineering easily over 50 times and have tailored an extremely efficient leveling guide for it.
Would anyone be interested in purchasing this service if I open it up to the public? I currently have 4 engineering kits in stock, and can get more, if demand is high enough.

Each kit will come with:
1) All of the required materials to max your engineering skill
2) A detailed guide (plain letter from mailboxes) showcasing all of the steps needed to max engineering.

(these guides can be opened at the same time as your engineering tab)

I've distributed 5 kits to friends over the past week, and on average everybody has gotten their engineering maxed in about 5 minutes. I can sell either 240 engineering skill kits, 270 engineering skill kits, or 300 engineering skill kits.

I am selling the kits for as low as 70,000g per. (do keep in mind, this is BleedingHollow)

Let me know if you are interested in my service, Thank you.

Last edited:
Don't most people just use wow-professions.com?

Good luck on your hustle, though. That's a helluva markup, even for BH

Well, you aren't paying for just a "guide" you're paying for the convivence of having everything handed to you in seconds. It's convent. And the price is just a starting point. I am open to suggestions

its not a worthwhile business if gold is what you are after .. i just recently dump loads of Harmony Spirits, living steel and ghost iron bars in BH .. these are the kind of things that will bring in gold if you have engineers, especially the crafted ghost iron pets, and skygolem in certain realms

Well, you aren't paying for just a "guide" you're paying for the convivence of having everything handed to you in seconds. It's convent. And the price is just a starting point. I am open to suggestions
For sure, it's convenient. Just... an odd hustle. But you do you boo. I'm sure there's a market for it.

its not a worthwhile business if gold is what you are after .. i just recently dump loads of Harmony Spirits, living steel and ghost iron bars in BH .. these are the kind of things that will bring in gold if you have engineers, especially the crafted ghost iron pets, and skygolem in certain realms

I've made engineering kits for years now, never sold them. I am curious to see if there is a profitable market on it, given that it is something that all twinks strive to obtain. Nobody else is offering the service, so I somewhat have it cornered ATM. I'll see where this goes :)

Just sell the mats for the wow-professions one its probs more efficient tbh

i know we all h8 endgame
but this is just fkn weird

How is offering a product that every twink player wants, weird?
Its a win-win situation.

And Ohti did you have any problems with the guide/kit I recently gave you?
I use that very guide and it gets the job done in 4-7 minutes easily. Very efficient.

cuz its offered by u

I've offered a lot of services to the twink community. Most of which, being free.

Please *as someone that has never personally had a conversation with me before* don't judge me over trying to find more ways to put gold in my pocket. I'm earning gold to help other players. Not myself. Keep this in mind.

I've offered a lot of services to the twink community. Most of which, being free.

Please *as someone that has never personally had a conversation with me before* don't judge me over trying to find more ways to put gold in my pocket. I'm earning gold to help other players. Not myself. Keep this in mind.

BRW7KFQ4_o.gif

i remember getting 270 engi on bh
for like 15k
less than 1 month ago

he out here saying 70k is cheap

And Ohti did you have any problems with the guide/kit I recently gave you?
I use that very guide and it gets the job done in 4-7 minutes easily. Very efficient.
Yes I had to hit the ah multiple times (granted some of it was bad rng, so thanks for the gold.)

It would just be 100x easier if you used what everyone else already uses rather than making your own, threw me off

But yes I got my professions
[doublepost=1566003216,1566003175][/doublepost]
Who's this pls I need to kno >.>

Yes I had to hit the ah multiple times (granted some of it was bad rng, so thanks for the gold.)

It would just be 100x easier if you used what everyone else already uses rather than making your own, threw me off

If you had to hit the AH, then you made some mistakes. I've used that exact kit tens of times without any issues at all
His knees are so calloused it was time for a new hustle

I made 600kg glitching gear over these past few days. Not that I need another hussle, I am just trying to get as much gold as possible. Dont be upset over the fact I undermined you

Jessica Jones as portrayed by Kristen Ritter

Users who are viewing this thread