Wts caverndeep trudgers! Gold only

Change the title to gold/pets only. Pets are more convenient when there's a high demand for collectible pets and they're acc wide. It's like a business refusing to accept credit card. It's an ignorant choice when it comes to profit.
Oh and don't bump something only 40 min after the previous post

Change the title to gold/pets only. Pets are more convenient when there's a high demand for collectible pets and they're acc wide. It's like a business refusing to accept credit card. It's an ignorant choice when it comes to profit.

That's not even close to the same.
A fair comparison would be to say that pets equal different rare metals.
Like i'll give you these 3 collector edition pets for the boots = I'll give you 3 2pound goldbars and 25pound silver for this rare Chevy
Even this isn't a fair comparison, as the price of pets varies A LOT, while metals such as gold has an international price per pound...

Also, ye only 1 bump pr day! (OP counts for first bump)

That's not even close to the same.
A fair comparison would be to say that pets equal different rare metals.
Like i'll give you these 3 collector edition pets for the boots = I'll give you 3 2pound goldbars and 25pound silver for this rare Chevy
Even this isn't a fair comparison, as the price of pets varies A LOT, while metals such as gold has an international price per pound...

Also, ye only 1 bump pr day! (OP counts for first bump)

And price of the boots varies by the value it has to a specific person and how desperately a person needs them.

Edit : Meh I'll bud outa this thread. All I'm doing is bumping it myself.

Last edited:

I dont want shit pets that is duped so get out of here, all expensive pets most of them are duped i want gold and nothing else deal with it.

Exactly! its like some of these sellers are pirates lol! "GIVE ME GOLD FOR THIS ITEMZ ARRRRRGH"!!!! even tho pets are more convenient.

I dont want shit pets that is duped so get out of here, all expensive pets most of them are duped i want gold and nothing else deal with it.

No ones going to transfer to your realm for something they can get cheaper in a few weeks on a random realm, pets are better

Lol i only put it up there to see if any1 is stupid enought to buy it while i wait for a buyer lol XD

Lol i only put it up there to see if any1 is stupid enought to buy it while i wait for a buyer lol XD

i would buy it, could get battlechest edition hamsters(friend) offered me 2x gametimes or 2x battlechest edition but i refused it cuz i dont fell like making new acc just for that boots and getting the money would be pain the ass, atm my p2p acc its blocked cuz of suspicious activity and its not under my email, its under email of guy who offered me the acc who rarely plays now, so gotta wait for him to log on, saw him couple days be4 new year online but was in bg when he whispered me and i said i would talk to him after bg then he gone off. :(

If had my p2p acc the max i could do would be like 10k gold cuz that all i have.

But if i dont get to see him well, thats fine too will spend my time on f2p.

Hope u sell them to good twink and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread