EU WTS Blackvenom blade 29 epic

rrr

Veteran
Looking to sell/trade my bvb lvl 29 purple version its 13 agility and 41ilvl (5.8 damage per second)
Its currently on a russian server (Alliance)

Last edited:
Looking to sell/trade my bvb 29 purple version its 13 agility and 41ilvl
I have no idea the price of this so shoot me an offer.
Its currently on a russian server
I'm sure you can get 4 mil + for that easy. Normal BVB price range is 2 mil+ and that's on us servers, now yours is epic on top of lv. 29!

I'm sure you can get 4 mil + for that easy. Normal BVB price range is 2 mil+ and that's on us servers, now yours is epic on top of lv. 29!
So... dont listen to him.. lol

Normal BVB isn't worth anything. If your epic BVB was level 20.. shitt you'd be looking at gold cap or maybe even double gold cap EZ.

Since its 29 which is literally a dead bracket (but still a bracket nonetheless) it really depends on the buyer...

It's probably only the 2nd epic BVB that was intentionally looted on a twink level toon.. so with the right buyer... 5-7mil??... easily 2 mil. Just for swag points on a useless toon I'd prob give you 2mil if it was US rn.

Normal BVB isn't worth anything. If your epic BVB was level 20.. shitt you'd be looking at gold cap or maybe even double gold cap EZ.

Since its 29 which is literally a dead bracket (but still a bracket nonetheless) it really depends on the buyer...

It's probably only the 2nd epic BVB that was intentionally looted on a twink level toon.. so with the right buyer... 5-7mil??... easily 2 mil. Just for swag points on a useless toon I'd prob give you 2mil if it was US rn.
4 mil would be an easy fast sale, 5-7 would take a few weeks or months to snag. But yea dude, they post for 2 mil if its not level 60, might not sell, but that's what they post at for a while now.

Can you show us a SS of the dagger ?
I would love to see that

sent it to my friend so you can see it on english
[doublepost=1567384176,1567384101][/doublepost]

Thank you so much for your info !! <3

Attachments

• 28773e07c36e093401dd191e73b0bc58.png
    28773e07c36e093401dd191e73b0bc58.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 1,062
  • 254000609b9242218a739a0ac8ad00fe.png
    254000609b9242218a739a0ac8ad00fe.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,088
Lmao I was going to buy it for a 60 twink (which would be strictly vanity bc they cant que). That item MAY sell.. but the BvB you have wont for the price you list :p @rrr 's BvB will sell bc its 2nd epic one
For sure dude! We'll see what happens, right now it's just going to be posted cheapest or 2nd cheapest on market, and we'll see :) maybe a non twink will buy it, I'm sure I can use it in a trade at some point, I've been trading multiple big twink and xmog items this xpac! Like this past week alone I've made roughly 3 mil from xmog and twink items

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread