US WTS 885 Gorrog's Serene Gaze (Mail Helm) on Wyrmrest Accord

FWIW I just picked this up (without Avoidance) last night for 46K. The seller actually listed it for 66K the day before but I didn't get the Gold to the Realm fast enough and I thought it was sold. About 14 hours later they relisted it for 20K less. I will say that I got mine at a steal for sure, price should've been at least near 100K imho.

FWIW I just picked this up (without Avoidance) last night for 46K. The seller actually listed it for 66K the day before but I didn't get the Gold to the Realm fast enough and I thought it was sold. About 14 hours later they relisted it for 20K less. I will say that I got mine at a steal for sure, price should've been at least near 100K imho.
Should've been about 250-400k depending on your server and how much gold people are willing to pay for twink items. You got a huge steal man.

The next post will be DeLindsay angrily rebutting your claim in an aggressive manner.
Angrily rebutting that I got it at a big steal? Nope, you're right, I DID get that Helm at a great price ;)

Should've been about 250-400k depending on your server and how much gold people are willing to pay for twink items. You got a huge steal man.
Just found another one on a diff NA Realm WITH Avoidance for 69K. I'm telling you, the Market is crashing for Legion BoE's and ya'll aren't going to get stupid high prices for them much longer, if any longer.

Just found another one on a diff NA Realm WITH Avoidance for 69K. I'm telling you, the Market is crashing for Legion BoE's and ya'll aren't going to get stupid high prices for them much longer, if any longer.
That's only because ToS was just released, twinking isn't a huge concern for most players atm, they want to gear their mains and are spending a lot time to gear, get consumables for raids, studying for raids, etc, so the demand is currently low. This is a trend that happens when a raid is released. It happened with Nighthold. So yes market is crashing atm, but give it a few weeks and the prices will go back up. So get your gear now for cheap while people are focusing on raiding. Also, I play on a server that prices are expensive, I don't get gear for cheap either. I always twink an alt while leveling it.

Sold for 340k. @DeLindsay has hard-on against people selling things.

upload_2017-7-15_12-52-31.png

Last edited:
Sold for 340k. @DeLindsay has hard-on against people selling things.

View attachment 6253
Nope, just against Players who clearly take advantage of others any chance they get. Grats on your sale, they do say a sucker is born every minute. I'll continue being happy with my purchases of similar items for sub 50K ;)

Nope, just against Players who clearly take advantage of others any chance they get. Grats on your sale, they do say a sucker is born every minute. I'll continue being happy with my purchases of similar items for sub 50K ;)

Not sure how this is considered taking advantage of other players... especially when you do basically the same thing (except you think you know what the "market" price is and think it is OK to charge them that after sniping something for a fraction of the cost)... People don't have to buy anything, and in this case, the price was clearly right, for them.

@Dalmations - Grats on the sale!

I fail to see how I am taking advantage of anyone, especially since they have discretion on how much they'd want the item for. I never mentioned any price at all in the post. I was open to offers

Asking for offers and opening a discussion ≠ "taking advantage of suckers"

A lot of assumptions...

Last edited:
I just read all my Comments on this Thread in regards to your post. At no point did I say YOU were taking advantage of people, but I hold fast to my dislike of those who do. I wasn't negative or angry at ANY time in this Thread, though certainly I have been before in other Threads where it was a clear 'Gold Seller' coming here to gank Twinks' Gold. I offered my opinion based on 2 different Realms listed AH price of the exact same iLvL, one with and one without Avoidance, both of which were what I would consider cheap > reasonable (but still kinda cheap) pricing and I even disclosed as much.

What I do see is you getting a bit upset at the mere presence of any of my Comments in your Thread. While I can't help what other's think, it's also irrelevant as long as I'm on topic and not breaching any of the laid out ToS for this Website.

You play the Game how YOU want to, and I will play the Game how I want to. We don't have to agree on anything to still offer advice on this Twink Website.

Users who are viewing this thread