What's BiS for Wpvp Boomkin?

Here's what I got from the top of my head.

Head: Heirloom or LFH if you want the extra stam
Neck: Eternal Amulet of the Redeemed or manari training amulet depending on the desired on-use effect. W/ mark of the hidden satyr
Shoulders: Heirloom w/ int/crit enchant probably.
Cloak: Heirloom or cape of the brotherhood w/ gift of verse
Chest: Fang w/ peerless stats (or the one that gives stam/"spirit"?)
Bracers: blue BG crate ones or dung ones until then. Not sure which chant (stam, "spirit", haste, int, etc)
Gloves: Fang w/ glove reinforcements
Belt: Fang
Pants: Fang
Boots: Fang w/ minor speed
Rings: Lots of options. Signet of the 3rd fleet, blue BG crate rings, advisor's ring. Several GFd options. W/ gift of verse
Trinkets: Depends what cds/stats/procs you want. Defending/Returning champ are solid. Touch of the void can be a bit extra damage. You could get the int or haste heirlooms too. AGM if you have it (and its not on CD). I'd prob use 2x discerning eye of the beast if looking to gank/wpvp and maybe defending champion for duels.

Weapon: Not 100% sure here. Guessing bg crate blue is going to be BiS. I think a staff is going to be more int than staff+offhand even with extra enchant. 1h lets you run furbolg pouch for a huge stam boost tho. Dungeon/heirloom options are fine until you get the BG crate ones. W/ elemental force (and int to offhand if you use one)

Theres often multiple viable choices depending on what exactly you're doing and how you play. The secondaries go verse > haste > crit ...probably. Verse is easy. Haste no longer speeds up dots...so its not as dominant as it used to be. It does speed up casts, which is why its still prob better than crit. In legion, spirit became verse - so there might be some additional enchants to look at. Ele force and mark of the hidden satyr will be a sizable chunk of your damage.

Users who are viewing this thread