-Dalaran
-Sargeras
-Area52
-Stormrage
-Tichondrius
-Proudmoore
-Emerald Dream

950k on all other realms

I've recently sold 2 for 1.5m and 900k each.

If you are a serious twink who can't find these relics msg me and maybe we can work out a deal.

My btag Chs#12417

or pm me

Thank you.

Last edited:
If you are a serious twink who can't find these relics msg me and maybe we can work out a deal.
Even a "serious Twink" isn't going to pay those kinds of prices unless they have no other choice. We've found after much testing that while the 810 Relics are a good addition they don't add WTFPWNBBQ type of additional Damage and thus don't have a value of what the typical 'Gold Seller' asks for such things. To make matters worse, MOST of those Relics were bought off other AH listings for as little as 65g and then relisted for the type of Gold you say you've sold them for. That said, a sucker is born every day.

Even a "serious Twink" isn't going to pay those kinds of prices unless they have no other choice. We've found after much testing that while the 810 Relics are a good addition they don't add WTFPWNBBQ type of additional Damage and thus don't have a value of what the typical 'Gold Seller' asks for such things.

This is spot on, while its good, abit of bragging rights, but if u cant solo sumthing before getting 1, then getting a relic probaly wont help you solo that boss much better, alittle but not much.
and if people still dont lvl there weapon then there just getting ilvl stat and might as well use the ilvl mace if they can equp it.

Last edited:
"Even a "serious Twink" isn't going to pay those kinds of prices unless they have no other choice."

They have no other choice. It's unclear if these relics even drop anymore. I've done research on almost every realm in NA and there's maybe a dozen at most currently posted all at 1mil+. A lack of supply like that means only the perfectionist will be able to acquire them.

"We've found after much testing that while the 810 Relics are a good addition they don't add WTFPWNBBQ type of additional Damage"

Maybe so but you can say that about almost any other gear upgrade. Dedicated twinks will still want every advantage they can get.

"and thus don't have a value of what the typical 'Gold Seller' asks for such things
"

Not sure what you are getting at, but I've never sold gold.

To make matters worse, MOST of those Relics were bought off other AH listings for as little as 65g and then relisted for the type of Gold you say you've sold them for. That said, a sucker is born every day.

Pretty irrelevant what they were originally purchased for and these buyers are NOT suckers.

The biggest myth is WoW markets are artificially inflated by slumlord type players who have some sort of cartel on everything. The fact is almost every market, including 101 BOE is driven by supply/demand. It's that simple.

If what you said about these relics are true, prices would slowly crash and I would be forced to sell them for 100k. Instead, people ARE paying the current prices because they are the top .01% twinks who understand how rare they are.

I can understand how not everyone is happy with the situation. Maybe ask blizzard to up the drop-rate so there's more than a handful available?

All I'm trying to do is provide crossrealm supply for people who can't find them.

They have no other choice. It's unclear if these relics even drop anymore. I've done research on almost every realm in NA and there's maybe a dozen at most currently posted all at 1mil+. A lack of supply like that means only the perfectionist will be able to acquire them.

All at 1mil+ ?? im calling BS bud, im looking at a iron relic for 350k right now. a holy relic sold for 350k yesterday, 2 fel relics sold the other day for 200k, etc.
its funny how item flipper all of a sudden know more about twinking then the real twinks.

Us real Twinks DO have a choice, the choice is not to purchase stupidly overpriced items from soulless Gold Sellers out for a quick buck. As I stated before, they don't make THAT much of a difference to justify those kinds of prices.

Us real Twinks DO have a choice, the choice is not to purchase stupidly overpriced items from soulless Gold Sellers out for a quick buck. As I stated before, they don't make THAT much of a difference to justify those kinds of prices.

Empty Buzzwords. Looking at your post history, you obviously have a negative bias against the "evil" gold makers. This is how some of us play the game, deal with it or get out of the trade forum. If you missed the gold train in WOD and can't afford it, I'm truly sorry.

For the other poster, I'm genuinely curious if those prices you listed are real. I'm going to look into it because it's possible my 900k and 1.5m sales were lucky outliers and I may be slightly inflated on my asking price. On top 10 Us realms there are currently none under 1mil. Most have none posted.

I really don't care, I just want the most deserving twink to get the item. I also want to benefit from the time I spent finding them and offering to xfer to any realm. Seems pretty reasonable.

Sellers in other threads hide there prices. I'm advertising my asking range to save both of us time.

Last edited:
I rode the WoD Gold train like a $2 whore and have personally spent a small fortune on my 99 and 101 Twinks, none of it on the 810 Relics though. I paid no more than 25K each for all 9 that I've bought (several for less than 1K each), some I still haven't transferred back to my home Realm yet.

I'm just pointing out to you, and every other nefarious Gold Seller coming to XPoff hoping for a quick fortune, that Twinks aren't as gullible as you all seem to think. Some will certainly pay a hefty price for them as they might even have Gold to burn and nothing they feel worthy left to purchase, but seeing the comments from multiple Members of this site on various Threads about this very thing, that is the minority.

I wish you all the luck in trying to sell those Relics on this Site for the small fortune you think they're worth.

All at 1mil+ ?? im calling BS bud, im looking at a iron relic for 350k right now. a holy relic sold for 350k yesterday, 2 fel relics sold the other day for 200k, etc.
its funny how item flipper all of a sudden know more about twinking then the real twinks.

That's a lot of activity on 101 810 relics. Are you sure they were lvl 101 relics? Do you happen to have any screenshots?

That's a lot of activity on 101 810 relics. Are you sure they were lvl 101 relics? Do you happen to have any screenshots?

hahaha flipper still trying,
i dont need to SS just look at it yourself, still there 350K iron relic , plus 3 others have poped up, but i know the guy he a flipper that trys to sells for stupid amounts but he never sells items, his relics have been reposted for ages and never sell.
its funny that he try to sell his for a mil and he used to buy ALL relics (ilvl810 - 101 equip) but now there been others posted for 200k - 350k that he allows to be posted next to his, he doesnt buy all the relics and try to resell them for a mill anymore,
maybe cause they just arnt sellin like he thought?

hahaha flipper still trying,
i dont need to SS just look at it yourself, still there 350K iron relic , plus 3 others have poped up, but i know the guy he a flipper that trys to sells for stupid amounts but he never sells items, his relics have been reposted for ages and never sell.
its funny that he try to sell his for a mil and he used to buy ALL relics (ilvl810 - 101 equip) but now there been others posted for 200k - 350k that he allows to be posted next to his, he doesnt buy all the relics and try to resell them for a mill anymore,
maybe cause they just arnt sellin like he thought?
Relics take a few weeks to sell. I sold 2 relics for 900k a pop. He may not have as much gold anymore because he bought things, or doesn't think waiting a while is worth his time.

Relics take a few weeks to sell. I sold 2 relics for 900k a pop. He may not have as much gold anymore because he bought things, or doesn't think waiting a while is worth his time.

yeah im sure people have sold relic now 900k, 1mil+ but just because sum dude with no vaule of gold or a oprah rich player says fuk it im oprah rich doesnt mean thats wat they are all worth, just means you played a dude with OCD or oprah was shoppin.

Idk dude, it costs 600k to xfer a guild bank and then server xfer that character back to the realm you have your twink on, with the cost being 350k that makes it 950k pretty much to get it. So I think it's very fair to sell it to someone for 900k if they are not server xferring. But then again, what do I know, I'm just a jerk for charging 50k less then someone would pay to do all that to get a relic at the price of 350k

"Even a "serious Twink" isn't going to pay those kinds of prices unless they have no other choice."

"We've found after much testing that while the 810 Relics are a good addition they don't add WTFPWNBBQ type of additional Damage"

Maybe so but you can say that about almost any other gear upgrade. Dedicated twinks will still want every advantage they can get.

"and thus don't have a value of what the typical 'Gold Seller' asks for such things
"

Not sure what you are getting at, but I've never sold gold.

To make matters worse, MOST of those Relics were bought off other AH listings for as little as 65g and then relisted for the type of Gold you say you've sold them for. That said, a sucker is born every day.

Pretty irrelevant what they were originally purchased for and these buyers are NOT suckers.

The biggest myth is WoW markets are artificially inflated by slumlord type players who have some sort of cartel on everything. The fact is almost every market, including 101 BOE is driven by supply/demand. It's that simple.

If what you said about these relics are true, prices would slowly crash and I would be forced to sell them for 100k. Instead, people ARE paying the current prices because they are the top .01% twinks who understand how rare they are.

I can understand how not everyone is happy with the situation. Maybe ask blizzard to up the drop-rate so there's more than a handful available?

All I'm trying to do is provide crossrealm supply for people who can't find them.
You're not as dumb as your prices make you look.....

Even though I can make the gold required / you want in as little as 2-4 nights of auction house sniping I would never buy it. The price to value ratio is terrible.

The price is what someone is willing to pay... Anyways, gold is actually very easy to make in this game. For me, it's actually a lot easier to make, say, 750k gold, than it is to get one of these relics... Do these even drop anymore? If they aren't even in the game anymore, then it enters the "no longer available in the game" category, and the prices on those items go through the roof. Look at things like Chromatic Sword or Papal Fez. Those items are worth nothing to me, but there are some people who go after such things...

The price is what someone is willing to pay... Anyways, gold is actually very easy to make in this game. For me, it's actually a lot easier to make, say, 750k gold, than it is to get one of these relics... Do these even drop anymore? If they aren't even in the game anymore, then it enters the "no longer available in the game" category, and the prices on those items go through the roof. Look at things like Chromatic Sword or Papal Fez. Those items are worth nothing to me, but there are some people who go after such things...
Even though those items are worth nothing to you personally they are still transmog items and contrary to relics visible to everybody and still sought after in future expansions.

Last edited:
Edit: Storm one sold on ah 920k

Asking 600k for frost on Mal'ganis

750k if I xfer the item to the following realms:
-Illidan
-Dalaran
-Sargeras
-Area52
-Stormrage
-Tichondrius
-Proudmoore
-Emerald Dream