US WTS 810 Fel Relic

Tonkks

Tônks
Title says it all. Not very informed on the prices for things in this bracket so I don’t have a specific number I’m looking for. Please PM me with offers. Realizing that you will likely have to transfer to buy it, i can take many different payment options (items/pets/gold).

Which server?

There are two that have been floating around on US servers (all of them). One is on Tichondrius for 850k (on the AH for a week), the other is on Nesingwary for like 1.3 mill (on the AH for over two weeks).

An interesting thing I have been noticing is a bunch of the new dungeon runner 101 twinks don't even know about 810 relics. So if you are on a high pop server, it might sell super fast if there are 101's to just advertise in chat. ;P

The one On Nesingwary (Nazgrel) is actually mine. I don’t expect to get 1.2m for it, but merely listed it there so people would know I have it.

Sold (I bought it from AH). I parked a level 1 AH toon and sold 1 pet to get 14k and bought and resold 840+ boe's to amass the gold to buy it. Thanks for lowering the price down finally ;P

Congrats man! You should have PMd me. I would have sold it for cheaper. Always happy to help members of the community. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread