Welded Hardskin Helmet(Plate Helmet) 860 Socketed
Vastly Oversized Ring 855 Socketed
whisper "onaspectrum"

Last edited:
Boughs of Archdruid(Cloth Shoulders) 865 Avoidance
Welded Hardskin Helmet(Plate Helmet) 860 Socketed
Fists of Thane(Plate Hands) 840
whisper "onaspectrum"

Nice items but not quite the quality people would transfer for. Most people who grab items from other servers, including myself, usually wait for socket leech, or socket 870+ item level, or leech 880+. The items you posted exist on ALOT of other servers, so people usually can find them back on their home server. Just a bit of my two cents, don't take this as a fact, just wat ive noticed

Edit: it's hard to give info on this site without getting called out so I want to make sure you know I'm not knocking your post, just trying to explain why you might not get interested peeps. What you do have going for you is your on illidan a very high pop realm. Maybe you will find someone who has a twink there already. :)

Gl mate

Last edited:
Nice items but not quite the quality people would transfer for. Most people who grab items from other servers, including myself, usually wait for socket leech, or socket 870+ item level, or leech 880+. The items you posted exist on ALOT of other servers, so people usually can find them back on their home server. Just a bit of my two cents, don't take this as a fact, just wat ive noticed

Edit: it's hard to give info on this site without getting called out so I want to make sure you know I'm not knocking your post, just trying to explain why you might not get interested peeps. What you do have going for you is your on illidan a very high pop realm. Maybe you will find someone who has a twink there already. :)

Gl mate
Hey, I appreciate your response. Actually the reason that I made this post is because I have already been advertising in trade chat and posting on the auction house, but to no avail. Youngwalrus noticed me advertising in trade chat and advised me to come here and post instead, so the extra attention doesn't hurt. I don't mind people calling me out as I get way more bs in trade chat as it is. Thanks for your input though.

Hey, I appreciate your response. Actually the reason that I made this post is because I have already been advertising in trade chat and posting on the auction house, but to no avail. Youngwalrus noticed me advertising in trade chat and advised me to come here and post instead, so the extra attention doesn't hurt. I don't mind people calling me out as I get way more bs in trade chat as it is. Thanks for your input though.

Your right, any extra advertisement is nice. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread