US WTS 101 Twink Gear (910 Relics, 810 Relics, 870+ Gear)!

I was able to get my relics due to Rosa being such an amazing person. I love the bizz ethics and the way I was treated, I've never been so happy to be broke and I would do it all over again. I cant express how much it meant to me that I was treated so good and to top it off, he cares about us. Is happy to see us happy with our items, I never seen someone so happy to make me happy. I cant wait to get the rest of my upgrades from him and to go broke giving him all my gold over and over again :)

Thank you again Rosa from the bottom of my heart.

I was able to get my relics due to Rosa being such an amazing person. I love the bizz ethics and the way I was treated, I've never been so happy to be broke and I would do it all over again. I cant express how much it meant to me that I was treated so good and to top it off, he cares about us. Is happy to see us happy with our items, I never seen someone so happy to make me happy. I cant wait to get the rest of my upgrades from him and to go broke giving him all my gold over and over again :)

Thank you again Rosa from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you, Detroitwasp! Great and smooth trade. You are a multi-boxing beast! Look forward to seeing the twink videos :)

Hey Rosamonde.
I'm curious what type of prices you can offer for the Arcane/Life relics?
I likely don't have what you're asking but have been starting to pickup the farming again and wondering if they are within reach.

Thanks for any information you could provide, also I assume none are on Proudmoore?

Users who are viewing this thread