WTF is this?

Seems pretty fucked. Freeze your card ASAP if you can and try and open a ticket if you can't reset login info with your email. Also try and scan your PC for shit. I use Avast, but there are probably better ones out there, idk.

Though when this happens, it typically locks the account so the other person can't access (unless he has your email info). This could just be a bug on Blizzard's part, but you should take it seriously.

Also I use paypal with my transactions and typically unlink from the account it after each purchase.

dont panic .. maybe its your dad .. or your kids in another room logging in to this account lolol .. which happens to me all the time

I would assume its me, but I only hack valuable accounts

View attachment 9513
I cant log-in. Anyone had this problem?

To avoid having your account compromised it's good to know a few security best practices.

One that's really sticking out to me is to not post your account name.

Another bad security practice is to tell everyone that your account may have been compromised on top of that.

Now if I were a malicious hacker, this tells me two things. One is your email. The other is that you may be using a weak password. It's much more likely if your account was compromised. This tells me that you may be a good target for a brute force dictionary attack.

So yeah, that's my advice. Block out your account name next time.

Users who are viewing this thread