EU+US WTF happened to all the anti p2wins

inoobupro

Banned
Ok I check TI ( xpoff) daily its like a hobby or twiter for me !!!!

I cant help but wonder wat happened to all anti 29 or 24 stuff. IT all dissapeared somewhere. I remember we used to have epic threads p2win vs free to pwn daily. And now its all gone.

Am I the only one who has kill all p2win laggers cheaterz on sight attitude???!!!!

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has kill all p2win laggers cheaterz on sight attitude???!!!!
20s activity itself went to shit with all balance and p2ws. like 40 min bg q on eu is normal.
also xpoff was basically found by 24/29s i believe. so yea.

Imagine if all the old free to play community comes back in legion ?? Would be epic to see a long lost community back to life
Could happen I have a lot of people on Skype ect and some even swapped to eu for casual check in and go un noticed. I think people forgot about the times 60 + people would be on weekends all the time eu and us.

Grats man, paying 8 times a month for a shit game, something to be very proud of. ;)

Couldn't tell you the last time I actually doled out real money for any of my WoW accounts. I buy the WoW tokens with in game gold. Why someone would actually spend IRL cash when you just use in game gold is beyond my comprehension I suppose.
If you all think this is such a "shit game", then why do you spend so much time and energy on it?

Couldn't tell you the last time I actually doled out real money for any of my WoW accounts. I buy the WoW tokens with in game gold. Why someone would actually spend IRL cash when you just use in game gold is beyond my comprehension I suppose.
If you all think this is such a "shit game", then why do you spend so much time and energy on it?
I'm gonna cry, someone hug me. I even don't play anymore, just passing here to see how this game is becoming even more unpopular lol...

Because the amount of time it takes to make 35k gold verses making $20 an hour at any job seems pretty disproportionate. Maybe it's just me, but I have no problem paying for the games that I enjoy

Because the amount of time it takes to make 35k gold verses making $20 an hour at any job seems pretty disproportionate. Maybe it's just me, but I have no problem paying for the games that I enjoy

Pretty much this. I'd rather spend my gold on stuff I actually want in-game.

Users who are viewing this thread