Wtb & wts

Trespasser said:
Don't have to much gold at the moment and don't know huw much Meadow Ring of Eluding goes for at the moment. But I might me willing to buy it with help from the neutral AH. My twink is on horde side of Bloodhoof. Give me a idea how much you would want for it and maybe we can work out a deal.

Im not a schnider, so about 500g will settle it for me dude, or a close offer (thats including the neutral AH reduction)

Unfortunately 500g is a bit more then I would have expected. I myself was thinking about 300g+neutral AH fee. If you are willing to part with it for that price the please, but I am not able to spend much more at the moment. This is because raiding is eating my gold at the moment and I don't have much play time to farm/do quests because of my studies.

So contact me in game on either Radak/Watakushi/Trespasser when you spot me online (won't be online tonight) and maybe we can work out a deal.

Trespasser said:
Unfortunately 500g is a bit more then I would have expected. I myself was thinking about 300g+neutral AH fee. If you are willing to part with it for that price the please, but I am not able to spend much more at the moment. This is because raiding is eating my gold at the moment and I don't have much play time to farm/do quests because of my studies.

So contact me in game on either Radak/Watakushi/Trespasser when you spot me online (won't be online tonight) and maybe we can work out a deal.

dude you caught me at the right time, and im a generous man, you can have it for free. contact me on this site, or add me on MSN daz9090@hotmail.com and say who you are when you add me then we can arrange your pickup

Users who are viewing this thread