WTB Trackers gloves of the Quickblade

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
I need these gloves on the Bleeding Hollow server. Will pay 55k for them. The guy on our server that actually has a pair, in fact, he has two pairs, is price gouging them for almost 400k and would rather just relist them every day and not sell them than cut me a deal. ]

If anyone has a pair and will sell for that price on their on server, I'll sell a wow token and buy from you on your own server. Thanks in advance for helping me folks.

Oh and It's prefered that the gloves are of the variant where they have 8 vers.

I'd appreciate that. That tool raised the price to 575k now. I know he's fucking with me. It's one of the last items I need for my twink and he knows I'm triggered.

I need these gloves on the Bleeding Hollow server. Will pay 55k for them. The guy on our server that actually has a pair, in fact, he has two pairs, is price gouging them for almost 400k and would rather just relist them every day and not sell them than cut me a deal. ]

If anyone has a pair and will sell for that price on their on server, I'll sell a wow token and buy from you on your own server. Thanks in advance for helping me folks.

Oh and It's prefered that the gloves are of the variant where they have 8 vers.

I got what you need! ...Mostly. I have 'of the Aurora' gloves if you are interested, 7 haste, 5 versa. PM me if you're interested. I have many other 39 goodies as well!

Do you still need these? I have a 5 crit/7 vers pair on Elune/Gilneas Alliance.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_110818_140701.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110818_140701.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread