WTB Schematic: Arcane Bomb

Yayo

Legend
Does anybody have this schematic on the realm Perenold? I highly doubt it but i though why not try. If you do send me a message and we can discuss prices.

I bought three Arcane Bomb-schematics (EU) for 400g, 500g and 2400g. 2k isn't a bad deal at all.

According to the WoWhead comments (the link will take you to them), someone got the schematic from a Blackhand Elite in BWL. Hopefully this means the drop rate for this formula went up in BWL (which happened for several other vanilla items in 4.0.1+), since the primary source of the formula (the world dragons) got removed from the game.

Bwappo said:
According to the WoWhead comments (the link will take you to them), someone got the schematic from a Blackhand Elite in BWL. Hopefully this means the drop rate for this formula went up in BWL (which happened for several other vanilla items in 4.0.1+), since the primary source of the formula (the world dragons) got removed from the game.

I've heard the mobs can drop them but Idk if il ever see it on my server :/ I dnt wanna server change.

Users who are viewing this thread