WTB Pendulum of Doom on Thunderfury (H)

Psycher

Veteran
I am poor so can only offer 900g, perhaps willing to go up a tiny bit...

I will be very active and I'm only playing classic to twink so it will be in good hands that you will see almost every day ;)

(I'm also looking for a 7/7 bear cape, 12/12 leather bear hat (only got a shitty 11/12 :mad:), and unearthed bands of the bear/monkey/power)

edit: I also just had legguards of the vault drop, if anyone is looking for those :)

Last edited:
I am poor so can only offer 900g, perhaps willing to go up a tiny bit...

I will be very active and I'm only playing classic to twink so it will be in good hands that you will see almost every day ;)

(I'm also looking for a 7/7 bear cape, 12/12 leather bear hat (only got a shitty 11/12 :mad:), and unearthed bands of the bear/monkey/power)

edit: I also just had legguards of the vault drop, if anyone is looking for those :)

I’m conflicted on the cape and helm, are those BIS? I have seen the scarlet mon helm is Bis and tiger strike mantle is Bis for cape. What’s your opinion?

I’m conflicted on the cape and helm, are those BIS? I have seen the scarlet mon helm is Bis and tiger strike mantle is Bis for cape. What’s your opinion?

I don't think agi is very good, I'd rather have raw AP than slight crit/dodge/armor (this is on a shaman if that wasn't clear)

these really go for 900+ on your server?

the last one went for like 1400 and I haven't even seen one since, it sucks

I don’t think there are 7/7 capes. It’s listed on 60upgrade or whatever but it’s not on wowhead, and I don’t recall seeing any in game.

I have seen a lot of 6/7 of the X capes but not 7/7s. But going by purely my gut if a 6/7 version exists, a 7/7 must, right? if not ill just go with that quest cape that gives stam and like +10 AP or whatever

I don't think agi is very good, I'd rather have raw AP than slight crit/dodge/armor (this is on a shaman if that wasn't clear)

the last one went for like 1400 and I haven't even seen one since, it sucks

I have seen a lot of 6/7 of the X capes but not 7/7s. But going by purely my gut if a 6/7 version exists, a 7/7 must, right? if not ill just go with that quest cape that gives stam and like +10 AP or whatever
There are no 7/7 capes can confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread