WTB Parachute cloak with gfd 12 agil enchant

Try looking for scorphashi capes and dark hooded cloak those usually have +12 agility enchants too. Not as much agi as parachute tho

Try looking for scorphashi capes and dark hooded cloak those usually have +12 agility enchants too. Not as much agi as parachute tho
I would, but I need parachute cloak because it doesn’t have a level req

No i got it on my lvl 20 hunter but im unsure if i should lvl it to 29 cuz of the cloak
Lol keep it 20.

You need to think about what's more permanent and at what level it's rarer to have.

If you level up your 20 to 29 then sure that cloak may be bis for a while but since 29 isn't exactly an established "twink level", it will always remain subject to change and some day that cloak may not be bis anymore.

What you're left with then is an incredibly rare item on a possibly scuffed character, when you could've had it on a f2p character instead.

That's why I love 25s and 27s. These levels are linked to an expansion level cap and thus are more than just some "Whatever is current fotm level cap due to x or x reason".

Lol keep it 20.

You need to think about what's more permanent and at what level it's rarer to have.

If you level up your 20 to 29 then sure that cloak may be bis for a while but since 29 isn't exactly an established "twink level", it will always remain subject to change and some day that cloak may not be bis anymore.

What you're left with then is an incredibly rare item on a possibly scuffed character, when you could've had it on a f2p character instead.

That's why I love 25s and 27s. These levels are linked to an expansion level cap and thus are more than just some "Whatever is current fotm level cap due to x or x reason".
Yh i might just lvl my 25 one to 29 for now

No i got it on my lvl 20 hunter but im unsure if i should lvl it to 29 cuz of the cloak

Stay 20, not the first time people have leveled and lost chars

Plus if you did it right there's a lot of quests/treasures you've done already for 20 and cant now for 29.

Users who are viewing this thread