WTB level 14 relics and Socket Armor on BleedingHollow (US)

@ShinyHero ive been vendoring mine; restoring them rn
[doublepost=1604387456,1604386822][/doublepost]wasn't memeing

upload_2020-11-3_2-10-39.png

edit: also wanted to add prior to seeing this thread i audibly said “who would even need these”

Not sure if you know this, but you can do the questlines in the Legion zones, get +4 relics. Quest culminations give +5 relics, with a purple proc chance to +6.

Not sure if you know this, but you can do the questlines in the Legion zones, get +4 relics. Quest culminations give +5 relics, with a purple proc chance to +6.
Yea, what @Peer said I’m a level 14 twink so these relics are the best I can get

I actually have a couple of these on bleeding Hollow horde. Interested in what you are paying?

I actually have a couple of these on bleeding Hollow horde. Interested in what you are paying?
I mean as most people do not need these I’ll probably be paying like 2-3k per relic which I think is fair since nobody is playing 14s besides me lol

I mean as most people do not need these I’ll probably be paying like 2-3k per relic which I think is fair since nobody is playing 14s besides me lol

what i did was i buy from many AHs and get them send back, my xrealm AH toons regularly moved back and forth, on a monthly basis i will move about 10 guilds/characters back to my main .. this way you will collect any items in the hundreds in a very short time. lololol i was planning to stop playing after the prepatch, but apparently there is something going on in 10-19 and 40-49 that makes me stay on a while to test things out

i play lvl14 too.. but in the xpon bgs, so i will inevitably lvl up to 19 .. i start from lvl10. i was experimenting on what would be the optimal (not bis) lvl14, meaning a hunter which could be made using the shortest possible time, and so far i came up with this format .. the hardest part is to assemble the necklace, cloak and 2 rings, because they dropped randomly and only once per day chance. i mitigate that by placing 3 toons at each locations (3 accounts), so that killing 1 rare usually gives me at least 1 or even 2 drops out of the 3 toons .. i did not go for the agil ring, and instead opt for the intel one that is near to the cloak site .. moreover the intel ring with versa and mastery is what i wanted. the first completed lvl14 looks something like this:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/caelestrasz/mërlëènä

i made the helm wrongly, it should be a mail instead of leather .. will be corrected in other lvl14s .. once the 4 random pieces from WOD rares are collected, it usually takes less than 1 day to make a lvl14 toons cos the rest are crafted.

the dmg on this toon is inferior to one that is wearing the 4 pcs ilvl50 from legion, by about 15 to 20% overall. but i dont often see players with ilvl50 in xpon bg, in a normal given day, the dmg from an aim shot is about 1.3-1.5 crit .. depending on what the enemy is wearing. this is the somewhat the benchmark i had for making a fast lvling hunter toon. it must be able to 1-2 shot most lvling players in xpon bgs, and that includes lvl50 players who are often in 10-19 bracket. in the same bg below this player Zaela-Malorne is a lvl50. his overall dmg could have been much higher .. but after a few mins into the game i couldnt find him anywhere, so the whole remaining 7-8 mins he just find some place to hang out i guess. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malorne/zaela

Mërlëènä 14 BG1.jpg

once my lvl14 and lvl18 relics are back to my main realm, i will test them again, my artifact weapon has no relics on it atm. my gearing pattern is at lvl10, 14, 18 .. so at 18 i have to run dungeons again for new socketed gears.

what i did was i buy from many AHs and get them send back, my xrealm AH toons regularly moved back and forth, on a monthly basis i will move about 10 guilds/characters back to my main .. this way you will collect any items in the hundreds in a very short time. lololol i was planning to stop playing after the prepatch, but apparently there is something going on in 10-19 and 40-49 that makes me stay on a while to test things out

i play lvl14 too.. but in the xpon bgs, so i will inevitably lvl up to 19 .. i start from lvl10. i was experimenting on what would be the optimal (not bis) lvl14, meaning a hunter which could be made using the shortest possible time, and so far i came up with this format .. the hardest part is to assemble the necklace, cloak and 2 rings, because they dropped randomly and only once per day chance. i mitigate that by placing 3 toons at each locations (3 accounts), so that killing 1 rare usually gives me at least 1 or even 2 drops out of the 3 toons .. i did not go for the agil ring, and instead opt for the intel one that is near to the cloak site .. moreover the intel ring with versa and mastery is what i wanted. the first completed lvl14 looks something like this:

i made the helm wrongly, it should be a mail instead of leather .. will be corrected in other lvl14s .. once the 4 random pieces from WOD rares are collected, it usually takes less than 1 day to make a lvl14 toons cos the rest are crafted.

the dmg on this toon is inferior to one that is wearing the 4 pcs ilvl50 from legion, by about 15 to 20% overall. but i dont often see players with ilvl50 in xpon bg, in a normal given day, the dmg from an aim shot is about 1.3-1.5 crit .. depending on what the enemy is wearing. this is the somewhat the benchmark i had for making a fast lvling hunter toon. it must be able to 1-2 shot most lvling players in xpon bgs, and that includes lvl50 players who are often in 10-19 bracket. in the same bg below this player Zaela-Malorne is a lvl50. his overall dmg could have been much higher .. but after a few mins into the game i couldnt find him anywhere, so the whole remaining 7-8 mins he just find some place to hang out i guess. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malorne/zaela

View attachment 17378

once my lvl14 and lvl18 relics are back to my main realm, i will test them again, my artifact weapon has no relics on it atm. my gearing pattern is at lvl10, 14, 18 .. so at 18 i have to run dungeons again for new socketed gears.
I don’t feel the need to spend irl money on relics as they aren’t too important, plus Bleedinghollow has enough 19s and 20s for me to buy relics plus random ones off AH. Also my newest 14 is gonna be a hunter haha

I don’t feel the need to spend irl money on relics as they aren’t too important, plus Bleedinghollow has enough 19s and 20s for me to buy relics plus random ones off AH. Also my newest 14 is gonna be a hunter haha
i dont understand the spend irl money on relics .. i havent spend any money since wowtokens has been out .. cant remember when they introduce wowtokens too

I al

View attachment 17378

i play quite similarly to this, add my b-tag im on MG, Driskroll#1596, have a sweet prot pally https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/pvpness and nice little frost dk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/yowzah

Users who are viewing this thread