wtb help on Dmaw

i have ~500g and Im looking for someone to run me once through Mauradon, a few Charged Gear runs and maybe SM Lib on Dragonmaw. Also anyone in ltb can I buy some headgear out of the gbank? I dont know the rules for that stuff

anyone interested? ill be farming moar gold too for future runs

*edit* also anyone know some good enchanters?

i can real id run mara/sm lib with you and do charged gears to in about an hour and a half. no charge.

If any other horde wants to tag along for the gears tonight i can run that place until my eyes bleed tonight, and nothing makes me cry like getttign a eagle gear when all I've got in group is a rogue.

Anyway to get my real id send me a pm, but I will only add you if i know who you are or you have someone i know who will vouche for you.

ill be on and off every 10 minutes or so for the next hour.

further my main is parked in mara atm. and has her hearth in the village near there, so i can do that for anyone that needs it. Would love to help finish out some twinks tonight and have more rocking and rolling on thursday.

awesome man, thanks a ton. idk what time ill get off work, weds are usually pretty slow so hopefully soon. ill try to catch you online

Subpar said:
i have ~500g and Im looking for someone to run me once through Mauradon, a few Charged Gear runs and maybe SM Lib on Dragonmaw. Also anyone in ltb can I buy some headgear out of the gbank? I dont know the rules for that stuff

anyone interested? ill be farming moar gold too for future runs

*edit* also anyone know some good enchanters?

I'm pretty sure I have an extra enduring cap or two.

Mongro said:
I'm pretty sure I have an extra enduring cap or two.

art thou playing wow atm? i was looking through the limp roster when i resubbed and got all nostalgic and shiiiiit...LTB looks very promising im excited

oh and im looking to buy 2 enduring caps so just name your price and im down

Subpar said:
art thou playing wow atm? i was looking through the limp roster when i resubbed and got all nostalgic and shiiiiit...LTB looks very promising im excited

oh and im looking to buy 2 enduring caps so just name your price and im down

Yup, I'm normally on my 85, Tupz, on Dragonmaw Alliance. I don't really need gold, but I can only find one cap. It's yours if you want it.

Willyshatner said:
Talk to me in game at some point, and I'll be sure to pass it along.

Mongro said:
Yup, I'm normally on my 85, Tupz, on Dragonmaw Alliance. I don't really need gold, but I can only find one cap. It's yours if you want it.

What chars should I look you guys up under? Im on as Subpár @ Dragonmaw - Game - World of Warcraft or Razzeric @ Dragonmaw - Game - World of Warcraft but my internet is really iffy atm, im trying to get it sorted out

Users who are viewing this thread