EU WTB F2P ACC!

Gear is super quick for the most part.

If anything, you should be looking for Gf'd gear and achieves.

I won't lie, it does seem kind of silly unless they are looking to get stuff that's long since GF'd like from the early days of F2P.

Most people buying/selling twink accounts I've seen were T3 60s back in WoTLK for big money, especially ones with CA and that one Pally that had Scarab Lord and Full T3.

Other than that, it's more so glads and current gear with a ton of FOS that sell.

I won't lie, it does seem kind of silly unless they are looking to get stuff that's long since GF'd like from the early days of F2P
I cant imagine anything worth paying for except maybe a toon with full ilvl35 Legion gear. But even then, I might give you $20 and half finished case of beer for one

Comparatively, low level twinks even heavily GF'd have never sold for the figures you'd see R1s, SLs, realm firsts, etc.

Then again, I haven't even checked the market in a while, but it has been down since Cata. In the days of WoTLK seeing accounts sell for 2-4k was pretty crazy.

I've seen were T3 60s back in WoTLK for big money
There was a 60 dranei warrior twink duel wielding Might of Menethil (titan's grip) in full t3 set. I believe this char. is too expensive at WOLK release. So true...

I cant imagine anything worth paying for except maybe a toon with full ilvl35 Legion gear. But even then, I might give you $20 and half finished case of beer for one
AGM's, 32ilvl gf'd quest items (old ashenvale quest rewards), gf'd raid loot(icecrown shirt), gf'd 375 professions may increase worth too.

There was a 60 dranei warrior twink duel wielding Might of Menethil (titan's grip) in full t3 set. I believe this char. is too expensive at WOLK release. So true...
There are a few of those, one of them was a Tauren that went by Lumbermill who was pretty popular.

The most impressive ones I've seen were Full T3 Scarab Lord Paladin that also had Corrupted Ashbringer, and a Warlock with Full T3, High Warlord, and A'tiesh.

Like Celax and Chops said, it is not really a smart move to buy a Battle.net account.

Schalood my personal advice to you is: LV and gear your own Toons!
In this forum you will find enough guides.

The worst think that would happen to you is when you buy a Battle.net account from someone is: He/she stores his/her Idenity Card picture notes the Security Questions Answer.
And after you payed for that Account and you get Acountname and PW (I know you can change PW, that would bring you nothing)
the Person can anytime proof that the account belongs rightfully her/him when he/she wants to play again after a while!

You would lose money and a Account, you would not have serious proofs to Defend yourself and you would be the Bad Guy in this Scenario!

But in the end it is you choice!

Users who are viewing this thread