Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

US WTB Cloth Bracer of Quickblade with +10 secondary stats

Discussion in '30-39 Trade' started by Smiffy, Feb 10, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

As the title says, after level 39 bracer / wrists of the Quickblade variety (crit / vers) with 10 secondary stats.

I've seen Aurora quite often with 5/5 but I only manage to see Quickblade with 4/4.

2. Sanit

Sanit Member

Tf u mean u see lots of 5/5 Aurora? Buy them all, I will pay handsomely for a pair.

I know I have a pair of 4/5 or 5/4 quick blades. Not what you're after, but it's been months and I havent seen a single pair of blood woven bracers on any of my 5-10 auction houses I check

3. OP
    Smiffy

Smiffy Member

I’ve found more 5/4 Or 4/5 Aurora than I have Quickblade, I have one 5/5 equipped on my warlock, and another on an AH that was going for too much so I didn’t bother!
    Like you, I have a few 4/5’s (Quickblade) spread across a few realms but am yet to find a 5/5

To confirm, can it be Royal Bands and Bloodwoven Bracer to have 5/5 or just the one type?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sanit

Sanit Member

Royal only give 6 int iirc? Dont think they can hit +10 secondaries at all

• Like Like x 1
  5. Swoops

Swoops Grandfathered

Bloodwoven are the only ones right now that hit 7 int/10 stam/9-10 secondaries. Royal, Regal, bg and dungeon bracers and probably some others are all 6int/9stam/8-9 secondaries.

Dungeon bracers are going up to 7/10/9-10 on PTR right now though. There might be something that hits the stats you're looking for.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sanit

Sanit Member

@Smiffy theres a pair of basilisks right now on Doomhammer AH for 3k, figured i would let u kno bc im broke over here now

• Like Like x 2

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)