US WTB BVB (29)

I think everyone wants this, but in order to get it, you must farm lockboxes WITH a lvl 29, so it scales correctly, which slows down the farming process, and the already huge uncertainty % of this farm, makes this item very rare and sought after.

I just bought a lvl 29 assassin's blade on my server for 50g (complete fluke).

I think a level 29 shadowfang is also a very sought after item too. And this farm isn't so hard (at least compared to BvB).

To all the goldfarmers out there, there is huge demand for items like these, if your tryna make a buck, get to it! and goodluck ;)

I think everyone wants this, but in order to get it, you must farm lockboxes WITH a lvl 29, so it scales correctly, which slows down the farming process, and the already huge uncertainty % of this farm, makes this item very rare and sought after.

I just bought a lvl 29 assassin's blade on my server for 50g (complete fluke).

I think a level 29 shadowfang is also a very sought after item too. And this farm isn't so hard (at least compared to BvB).

To all the goldfarmers out there, there is huge demand for items like these, if your tryna make a buck, get to it! and goodluck ;)
Lockboxes dont scale btw ^^ atleast that i know of

Lockboxes dont scale btw ^^ atleast that i know of
This is false. The highest that items can scale to in boxes are level 60, and I obtained a few on my 74 rogue, with an Assassin's Blade that scaled to level 60.

Edit: trying to add image but im too dumb to do that, so here's a link: https://imgur.com/a/H2Fkx8z
H2Fkx8z

Wow that would devalue it, is there a high % chance that it drops from rohh? or is it extremely low?

How much would a 19 or 29 version be worth?

This is false.
H2Fkx8z

Having a scaled dagger and some lockboxes in same screenshot proves nothing.

The only reasonable way to determine if it available again or not without several reliable sources providing info on it would be auctionhouse api. Eu/Us didn't see any major bump in available numbers for it in past month or weeks.

Personally opened around 1k boxes since prepatch on 20 and from all the green items i got none of them had any scaling.
Killed mob around 100 times since prepatch (several loots per kill) nothing beside green items.

most of scaled bvb on eu i came across was 39/49 versions. which leads to some conclusions idd.
It is possible to get scaled bvb. it is also possible to get scaled ashbringer.

as a sidenote: if you buy a questionable item via trade skipping auctionhouse don't cry if you lose it and gold eventually.

millions.

Unless proven differently by myself or others the only legit way of getting usable version on level 20 would be waiting for level squish down the line and prey for the best. it is also probably better because unscaled version will endup having more stats.

Having a scaled dagger and some lockboxes in same screenshot proves nothing.

The only reasonable way to determine if it available again or not without several reliable sources providing info on it would be auctionhouse api. Eu/Us didn't see any major bump in available numbers for it in past month or weeks.

Personally opened around 1k boxes since prepatch on 20 and from all the green items i got none of them had any scaling.
Killed mob around 100 times since prepatch (several loots per kill) nothing beside green items.

lol who hurt u?

I mean you do realize though, that even when you do dungeons on a level higher than the greens that originally dropped before, that the greens still don't scale, right? (Ever run WC on your 20-29 and wonder why you were getting level 14 greens?) However the blues do, and I'm sure it's the exact same case as the greens and blues that drop from box. Not sure why I would lie about a scaled Assassin's Blade, because I ran this on my rogue just to conduct this very experiment.

https://imgur.com/a/Rpb9lMT

Same rogue, unscaled item that dropped off of a mob inside of a dungeon, literally maybe 5 minutes ago.

i know of a few people who would pay way over 5million #richpeople and i cant even afford a goblin glider

Would it be a problem if a guy farms crates with a level 110, unlocks them, then mails them to a level 29 ? Since the person obtaining the loot would be a level 20-29 person. Thoughts ? Can't test atm because can't run the game.

Users who are viewing this thread