WTB any cloak with +5 resistance enchant on Draenor EU

Title says it all, cloak can be ANY as long as lvl 19 can wear it. Of course, if the cloak is BiS or close to it, I'll pay more. We'll negotiate about the price but my offer atm is 1k. Have some rare/gf'd 19 items too that I can give in trade for the cloak.

I'll just put the thread here because barely anyone reads the AH section. Move this there if you want, and sorry for the mods ;)

You do realize that resilience is due to be purged from wow entirely and that acquiring such cloak would then be futile. Moreover there has been little reason to ever enchant any BoE cloak let alone not equipping it afterwards.

Anyhow, Good Luck! :j

You do realize that resilience is due to be purged from wow entirely and that acquiring such cloak would then be futile. Moreover there has been little reason to ever enchant any BoE cloak let alone not equipping it afterwards.

Anyhow, Good Luck! :j

Well, it's never impossible, and someone could have one in guildbank for example :) Also, resistance hasn't been removed yet and I can't see why they wouldn't have removed it already if they were to be. I'm not an expert at programming or that shit, but I don't think it would be too much of a project to just remove resistance in a way that it simply wouldn't work. My guess is that they're too lazy to remove the stat altogether, so they'll just restrain from adding any resistance to lvl 90 gear. Since they don't really give a shit about level 1-89.

Resistance is still active even though the enchants and any new gear don't provide resistance any more.

I'm not EU sorry, but i do have some cloaks with resistance chants. Not +5, but some of the others.

for example i have a +5 int cloak with 10 shadow resist, and a firebane cloak with +15 fire resist.

Has anyone noted if a scroll of +5 resist changed at all?

I seriously saw this coming from sooooooo far. Yet I was dumb enough not to get a loom cloak and enchant it with +5 resists...
I bought like 1.5k gold of resist scrolls a few days before the patch. Luckily my druid has a bunch of cloaks with 15 fire/5 resist so Im fine, but still... quite annoying. I hope theyll get rid of this stat fo reall

I think i have a few firebane cloaks with 5 resistance on Draenor Mesi, ill check it out later saturday but im not sure if i will give them. I hardly play 19s these days but im still kinda updating my chars and collecting gear. If i have enough of these you can have one but nothing is certain.

I bought like 1.5k gold of resist scrolls a few days before the patch. Luckily my druid has a bunch of cloaks with 15 fire/5 resist so Im fine, but still... quite annoying. I hope theyll get rid of this stat fo reall

Yeah, I have pretty much every resist piece possible on my druid aswell, but I started this prot warr FC, and -9% all magical damage is quite a big of a deal for an FC :(

Leotseddap, would be awesome if you had one for sale! Just let me know :) Like I said, I got a few rare 19 pieces that you might be interested in aswell...

BUMP! Still looking for one. Got items like Green carapace shield (gf'd) and +4 stam cloth bracers, along with some of less rare 19 bis items :) If you'd like something in trade + gold.

Users who are viewing this thread