WTB any 810 Life and arcane relics

I'll keep an eye out on my realms for you

I'm making a list of all the Relics that are any good for my 101's (+Stam/Armor/Parry/etc means shit when you're a God already). Short of that, I'm paying 25K Gold per for any 810's that I prefer to use. If you have an 810 that I can use but is something crap like +1% Parry, I'll still give 15K Gold for it. Lastly if you have one I cannot use at all, I'll only pay 10K Gold.

I have Gold on numerous Realms but if I have to will buy a Token to get it on your Home Realm, if it's NA ofc. My current WANTED short list is (25K Gold for any of these):

• HOLY: Vision of An'she / Hatecoil Badge of Glory
  • LIFE: Eternity of Wisdom
  • SHADOW: Darkened Brulstone / Mote of Fear / Shala'nir Sproutling
  • BLOOD: Felbat Heart / Law of Strength (1 or the other)
  • IRON: Ettin Bone Fragment / Fel-Cleansed Leystone Key (1 or the other)
  • ARCANE: Temporal Blossoming

Last edited:
I'm making a list of all the Relics that are any good for my 101's (+Stam/Armor/Parry/etc means shit when you're a God already). Short of that, I'm paying 25K Gold per for any 810's that I prefer to use. If you have an 810 that I can use but is something crap like +1% Parry, I'll still give 15K Gold for it. Lastly if you have one I cannot use at all, I'll only pay 10K Gold.

I have Gold on numerous Realms but if I have to will buy a Token to get it on your Home Realm, if it's NA ofc. My current WANTED short list is (25K Gold for any of these):

Most of those you've listed are BOP though, can they still appear in the chests?

Most of those you've listed are BOP though, can they still appear in the chests?
Pretty sure I only listed the 810 BoE ones, but I'll check tonight when I get home from work, it was late and I was watching YouTube when I made the list so who knows.

I'm hoping these don't fizzle out after the current Legion push. I need an arcane/fire and whatever an assassination rogue uses.
:-\

To pay 10/25k for an insanely rare upgrade that is the single most impactful upgrade by far (especially for casters) and probably the equvalent of several high ilv gear upgrades is borderline scamming imo. These things shouldnt go for less than several hundred thousands.

To pay 10/25k for an insanely rare upgrade that is the single most impactful upgrade by far (especially for casters) and probably the equvalent of several high ilv gear upgrades is borderline scamming imo. These things shouldnt go for less than several hundred thousands.
It's actually scamming to charge hundreds of thousands for these. I've paid less than 25K for 850+ world Epics with Socket and Leech (which is a massive upgrade from a 715 iLvL in that slot). The very fact that ONLY Twinks are buying these up and relisting them for 125-200K+ to scam other Twinks out of Gold just shows that we're NOT a Community of like minded Players.

It's actually scamming to charge hundreds of thousands for these. I've paid less than 25K for 850+ world Epics with Socket and Leech (which is a massive upgrade from a 715 iLvL in that slot). The very fact that ONLY Twinks are buying these up and relisting them for 125-200K+ to scam other Twinks out of Gold just shows that we're NOT a Community of like minded Players.
It will always be worth what people are willing to pay for said item. if an 890 item worth almost a million gold (wich it is) while the relic is a bigger upgrade it means that the relic should be worth more especially since its even rarer. Your logic doesnt really make sense.

It will always be worth what people are willing to pay for said item. if an 890 item worth almost a million gold (wich it is) while the relic is a bigger upgrade it means that the relic should be worth more especially since its even rarer. Your logic doesnt really make sense.
Alright, let me try my logic this way.

• 810 Relic: +32 iLvL vs +10 (max) for a 101 = +22-32 iLvLs per Relic slot (32 if it was empty).
  • 835 Epic (base): +120 iLvL vs a 715 WoD Craftable / +40 iLvL vs 2/2 upgraded, max bonus iLvL Mythic HFC / +35 iLvL vs the free Pillar Quest item (4 slots).
MANY of the new 810 Relics have shit Artifact Passives that most of us don't care about, meaning the only benefit of it is up to +32 iLvLs/Weapon Damage. If you are lucky enough, or patient enough, to get an 835+ with Socket and Leech cheap enough, the Stats alone are a superior upgrade from it's base item than the 810 Relics are from their base item.

I'm not in any way saying that the 810 Relics aren't worth buying, but that my analogy of them not being a larger upgrade than a good Legion World Epic is valid. Hope that helped make my point more clear.

Last edited:
I unfortunately agree with Dotzi. Going to use my enhance shaman as an example here. If I were to put 2 810 relics into my current 764 weapon, it would rise up to ilvl 814. Enhance as a spec depends largely on weapon damage, that being said, with those relics alone, my dps will go up 30-40%... Given that for the past 4 days, I had the only 810 relic at all on one of US's highest alliance pop servers. While I do agree its greedy to charge a lot for these... that is just capitalism and how it is and should be. Prices will be high until/if there are more relics up, as it should be. Price meets demand. And if along the way, I see somebody put a 810 relic up for far less that it is currently worth, given respect to demand, you would be extremely stupid to not buy the relic and get what you can out of it. Many twinks don't have an abundance of gold to begin with, why miss out on such a big opportunity? So call it greed or call it logic. I could see the price fluctuation not being beneficial for casters though, as it is just stat increase for them. In my opinion: These are worth 100-200k. anymore than that is a complete ripoff. And as time goes on and more people realize these are worth something, the price will lower, but currently, that is what I would pay for the correct relics.

Last edited:
Alright, let me try my logic this way.

• 810 Relic: +32 iLvL vs +10 (max) for a 101 = +22-32 iLvLs per Relic slot (32 if it was empty).
  • 835 Epic (base): +120 iLvL vs a 715 WoD Craftable / +40 iLvL vs 2/2 upgraded, max bonus iLvL Mythic HFC / +35 iLvL vs the free Pillar Quest item (4 slots).
MANY of the new 810 Relics have shit Artifact Passives that most of us don't care about, meaning the only benefit of it is up to +32 iLvLs/Weapon Damage. If you are lucky enough, or patient enough, to get an 835+ with Socket and Leech cheap enough, the Stats alone are a superior upgrade from it's base item than the 810 Relics are from their base item.

I'm not in any way saying that the 810 Relics aren't worth buying, but that my analogy of them not being a larger upgrade than a good Legion World Epic is valid. Hope that helped make my point more clear.
I understand that you are trying to justify your scam attempt to save face but this is getting out of hand. You cant compare a gear item upgrade with a 715. compare it with a 850 or smthn upgrading to a 890. Everyone sees ur bulslhit now.

i gain for example about 8% damage upgrading from my normal 850 to a 890 whilst i gain atleast 15% dmg just upgrading my relic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread