EU wtb 2s pops

Why? All you fight is fotm duo-queueing teams. I gave up on 60 long ago. Not enough ppl simply queueing for the sake of queueing. It's always duo queueing healer teams or fotm shit. Who can really be arsed.

Healers OP, Feral OP, BA OP, WW OP, Enh OP, Rogue OP, Fury War OP, My keybinds OP, my macros OP, my proffesion choice OP, my gear OP, my glyphs/talents OP, why are we even playing this game? So much CC and Dps its OP

I decided to play some arena today and it was pretty shite. All my partners weren't twinks, they were like partially rares with some sockets, usually not enchanted.

I only faced one group of enemies, which were some bad Taurens with everything CraeyCraey mentioned above. Double Warstomp, double Rocket Launcher, literally the lamest stuff you can imagine. Only won one arena match against them (when I went full BA as well), out of six I think. Though that probably has to do with the partners I got and the fact that I suck at PvP.

rogues are not Op at all. They are just under the same category as dks, warr ? good affli locks, and ret pala maybe.
Good geared ww, feral, enhancement and mm is just another level. Ive seen you many times in these posts whining about rogues.

Disc, rogue is a strong comp out there. Would like to see more different heal/dps comps rather than rotten ppl joining with hw gear, quel serrar (no offense) scum. But a proper team who is actually using a gameplan to take down your opponents.

Gief, ret, resto shaman.

REsto druid warr ? warr/disc, rogue/disc is common.

Who are you talking to busgaga? :p

Using "you" without quoting someone looks like you're flaming all of us. Were you one of the taurens? If so, ew.

Thats your char name right :p ? just saying, prot + disc should be ashamed, even 69. And u whine for being double tauren. Game was fair.

BA... See "Stale" you should have won it as BA, The double tauren is a fair match for a scummy BA user... -.-
But oh well no more scum like that in legion :D Yay!

I'd put you slightly scummier than myself as me equipping BA was just a reaction to your scum setup.

My "partner" was a random 69 priest with only one part of socketed gear (because no one else queues up, guess why). Though I also had that rogue once who though he could solo you, which was pretty funny. I only started using BA because you were literally doing the lamest setup possible (which would be unbeatable with just two random people) and then after you did get beaten once as fury, you immediately went BA Prot yourself.

I'm not good at PvP (did you see how bad I did with protecting my partner? :p), which is why I hardly ever do it, but this is one of the reasons why. You're getting defensive of playing a lame setup, while calling me scum for a lame setup, which wasn't set up.

But oh well no more scum like that in legion :D Yay!

What makes you think that? :p Even if set bonus is removed, I still have ~200 BA from gear.

Last edited:
Their not all that bonus armor tanks, they get kited so easily and for all their damage and survivability its simply not enogh.
I would rank a good arms/fury + healer team much much higher, they get brutal in late dampening.
But facing a ba tank without a healer on your team, I can see how that is pretty lame.
^And esspecially with a random.

I was solo queueing with my Dk. And yeah, discs are strong as fuck, u as fury + a 69 disc should eat us. Its not my problem if my teammaste respeccs barmor. just as u did after the loss, he felt for going barmor to hack and slash that priest down, kinda messy to kill a disc while having a thunderclapping prot warrior.

I dont really have any Barmor gear on any char ready to take use of. Just like you seem to have.

But facing a ba tank without a healer on your team, I can see how that is pretty lame.

They aren't complaining about losing, they won 5 out of 6 times (because they're twinks and the guy I got grouped with was not). They are complaining because I called their lame setup lame, which apparantely I'm not allowed to say because I used BA to try and counter it.

EDIT: I rushed to the conclusion that Tokei was the warrior it seems (and your partner), though the above still stands :p

Last edited:
Dwarf! And no double engineering :)

Also were you both 69 or 60? The Warrior had T3 transmo so I'd assume he was 60, or very rich.

Queues have been pretty goood on EU side, good comunication, good teams, fair comps, just need to fill it up with more Heal/dips comps to rotate with about 10-15 teams ???

Users who are viewing this thread