US WTB +15 DODGE CHEST

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble but you aren't going to get anywhere near 50% dodge. I tried with every dodge item I could find and got like 20%

On a level 10.

which will be fcked when scaled to 19... and just better options for wpvp at 10 as well. Won't stop you from the novelty, I guess. I remember ~100% dodge ;)

lol check out dodgeyou on the armory, he has 48% unbuffed without windwalk wep chant
He actually has closer to 42% now, and again is on a Level 10 not a 19 or BG scaled to 19. He and I were the last 2 capable of close to 100% Dodge after the nerf back in Cata, although we could still only achieve about 92% at our highest (fully buffed). He's currently missing +2 Agi > Boots which would gain him another 0.52% Dodge. What's odd is his Rogue is as old as mine but he's using Ceremonial Leather Gloves instead of Gloves of the Moon which I could swear he has, for another +1 Agility and 0.26% Dodge. Also, unless his Cloak Enchant is bugged out, Stealth is superior since it gives the same +2 Dodge but also +2 Agility, giving overall another 0.52% Dodge. I could also swear he has Dodge Bracers, lol.

He actually has closer to 42% now, and again is on a Level 10 not a 19 or BG scaled to 19. He and I were the last 2 capable of close to 100% Dodge after the nerf back in Cata, although we could still only achieve about 92% at our highest (fully buffed). He's currently missing +2 Agi > Boots which would gain him another 0.52% Dodge. What's odd is his Rogue is as old as mine but he's using Ceremonial Leather Gloves instead of Gloves of the Moon which I could swear he has, for another +1 Agility and 0.26% Dodge. Also, unless his Cloak Enchant is bugged out, Stealth is superior since it gives the same +2 Dodge but also +2 Agility, giving overall another 0.52% Dodge. I could also swear he has Dodge Bracers, lol.

Never had those gloves. Also dont have dodge bracers. Boots are in my dmg set too so I dont have them agi stacked as I prefer the higher crit and haste. Good catch on the cloak chant. Hadnt noticed that, but really havent paid that much attention to him this expansion. It is now corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread