WSG Wargames - Sat Nov 23

telle

fella
US bracket has been dormant for far too long, so let's try to get the ball rolling. There's been plenty of talk lately about why our bracket is inactive, who's to blame and whether or not 19s can recuperate from this lengthy hibernation. While there is definitely merit to discussing these issues, it seems to be the sum of what the community is at the moment... and quite frankly, its tiring to hear the same old asinine bantering. So how about a little less qq and a little more pew pew?

I'm looking to organize some Horde WSG wargames for this Saturday night. Hoping that there are others out there who are available and willing. Feel free to add my btag, Telly#1196. I'm open to hearing people's preferences for start time, but I'm thinking approx 9:00pm EST.

Hope to see some fellow 19s in the gulch this weekend!
Cheers.

i'm not sure what horde toons i have left but sign me up.. either way im sure we could pull together a ally team, my btag is saxx#6426

i'm not sure what horde toons i have left but sign me up.. either way im sure we could pull together a ally team, my btag is saxx#6426

Will add you when i log in. Ideally, I would prefer Horde vs. Alliance games.. so if it looks like we can get the numbers a little closer to the date, let's make it happen. I mainly suggested Horde wargames because we have been able to successfully organize games before, post-5.4.

Thumbs up for this initiative. Good to see people stepping up in the US.

Good luck with the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get to play my 15 warlock for once! I've only done 1 battleground since 5.4.. we may have to make two groups for this, or just make it a time for all 19s to que WSG

Wargames everyone has to be same level I'm pretty sure :(

Wargames everyone has to be same level I'm pretty sure :(

Last wargames we played there was a 16 ele able to enter, scaling the same as a regular xp-on or xp-off games. So unless that was changed very recently, it shouldn't be a problem.

I might be on, rockin that Guard druid, Alli side, or Prot warrior horde (no agm but whatevs lol). My druid has all the BiS gear for all specs, just not the chants for anything but guardian, let me know what you would prefer, whoever it is that leads alli side to VICTORY! :p

Ma nigga telle! Ill be there.

Solid. Will be good to play with or against you, dude!

I might be on, rockin that Guard druid, Alli side, or Prot warrior horde (no agm but whatevs lol). My druid has all the BiS gear for all specs, just not the chants for anything but guardian, let me know what you would prefer, whoever it is that leads alli side to VICTORY! :p

Yea, as I mentioned before, if we can get enough Alli online it would definitely be fun to play vs. factions. Just spread the word, and lets get our fellow 19s to come out of the woodwork.

Bump! Would love to play if I can make it early enough that night :)

Users who are viewing this thread