wristband

What is the point of this thread you aren't specific at all what do u mean by wristbands do u mean the [item]wrangler's wristbands[/item] and for what class lmao

curleypwnsu said:
What is the point of this thread you aren't specific at all what do u mean by wristbands do u mean the [item]wrangler's wristbands[/item] and for what class lmao

yeah i was talking about this kind of wristband, pretty sure 99% understood the meaning of this. Glad you also understood i was asking what class/spec can still use it, or just prefer the new cata bracers.

Kahr said:
uninsured bracers, black wolf bracers, scrupuless bracers, theyre all better

damn, i suppose they are all crap now, even the 5 sta, 5 int. I still think some people would like to use the 6 sp one but i am prolly wrong

yetswow said:
damn, i suppose they are all crap now, even the 5 sta, 5 int. I still think some people would like to use the 6 sp one but i am prolly wrong

Nah you're right the 6 Sp one are still 'Okay' for a max SP build that's it. Since Int gives 1 SP, SP only lost a lot of value. Still Sp one is maybe the only one or two that are still, in some way, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread