Wrecking Balls - The State of 39 & Guild Recruitment

Playroom

Legend
The Horde guild for 39 twinks which is located on Draenor, the home server for the bracket, is now intensively recruiting new twinks. The aim of this campaign is to further increase the activity of the the faction, in response to the growing activity of the alliance side.

wbrecruit.png

Draenor Today

At present, the activity for the 39 bracket is more than satisfying as there almost constantly twinks logged in from 15:00pm up until late hours. It is commonly known among the existing players that WSG pops are extremely rare, even on specific queue days the Horde is struggling to find the 10 members required. Nonetheless...

At this point I have to mention the great cooperation between the two factions. Through the Real ID feature, we're having common chats during their peak times of the day, allowing for better planning and event coordination. Instead of giving up, we've turned to daily 2v2/3v3 wargames, duels and many other kinds of events such as FFA matches at select locations and tournaments. Lately there are also 5v5 WSG matches happening. In general there is a very healthy pvp activity in spite of not having 10v10 WSG.

Why go 39?

To begin with, even though classes might no be as balanced as they are at 70, they're definitely better than any lower bracket. I've seen some crazy stuff with my own two eyes, warlocks winning priests and hunters bowing before warriors. Through the constant duels and wargames a player can hone his skills and overcome any difficulty.

Secondly as mentioned before, there is an active and friendly community that will keep you busy whenever you log in.

Wrecking Balls Recruitment and Sponsoring

We currently wish to increase the number of active horde players to give the bracket the ability to secure its 10v10 WSG games and have even more 5v5 ones.

Therefore we're looking for people to join the bracket by giving life back to their 39 twinks and transferring to Draenor, those willing to create new twinks on Draenor or create them on their home realms and transfer at a later point.

For those people that would like to create a character directly on Draenor or at least gear him up there, the guild is able to run countless dungeons a day, guiding through quests as well as money grands to make the process faster.

Contacts

For more information contact me on Wallpaper/Playroom on Draenor or pm me on TI with your questions or ask for my Real ID.

39 References

ThirtynineZone on YouTube

Highwav for Alliance Recruitment

:Horde: WB Roster

:Alliance: Highwav Roster

Hello guys,

Is Wrecking Balls still active? I am still in their ranks just wanted to know if all is good with Twink BGs nowadays - do you get regular BGs?

I will reconsider renewing my WOW subscription if that's the case.

Thanks and hope to see you soon on;ine!

Hello guys,

Is Wrecking Balls still active? I am still in their ranks just wanted to know if all is good with Twink BGs nowadays - do you get regular BGs?

I will reconsider renewing my WOW subscription if that's the case.

Thanks and hope to see you soon on;ine!

Wreckin balls is no longer. I migrated a level 25 guild to Draenor and named it <Sandbox Mode> which is a 39 twink guild. Every active player changed to that guild while the rest of the inactive stayed in Wreckin Balls. So if you would like to start play 39 again you should PM me here on twinkinfo :)

Hello!

I would like to join again the twinking guys, I'm just asking if there is enough activity for BGs, how often etc.

My twink is a Feral Druid full equipped and enchanted (99% - Thanks Luftwaffe for that!..) and I need to know whether I will be a part of the BG group if I join ;)

Hello!

I would like to join again the twinking guys, I'm just asking if there is enough activity for BGs, how often etc.

My twink is a Feral Druid full equipped and enchanted (99% - Thanks Luftwaffe for that!..) and I need to know whether I will be a part of the BG group if I join ;)

Currently there are no pops. We are working on getting there. We have made a official post for a wsg August 5th. After that I recon 1-3 wsg days a week. But as it looks like now, we might get pop sooner.

Check out [39] Warsong Gulch sign up - Forums - World of Warcraft

Same thing was happening last summer I remember - summer 2011. Unless pops will be constantly there I wont be reneweing my subscription just for this I think - Unless I level up more toons ;)

Thanks Siwtz - BTW I hate your paladin!

Hey I have a 39 warrior twink i'm looking to transfer, he still has the "Grunt" tittle from vanilla Wow so I don't really want to delete him and remake a new one.
Are you guys still active?

Users who are viewing this thread