Wrath of Warlords 20-110 Twink and End Game PvP Guild (Bleeding Hollow) Recruiting!

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Warlords of Warsong is introducing our branch for twink level 20+, and we plan to bring an end game PvP squad in to dominate. Our activity has been growing slowly but surely, and it will only continue to grow and prosper, we are in need of leadership for the guild ( officers, Councilmen, War Councilmen ) so join today and work your way up the ranks!

Wrath of Warlords will be run with the same goals in mind as it's Brother guild Warlords of Warsong, the biggest ever 19 guild with 1000 19s, very active and fun to play with. These goals include pure domination not only in the 19 bracket but now back into every other bracket, as Warlords of Warsong was when first created, great activity, and Daily Guild Events to award our Event Goers and to keep the Guild active and fun!

I personally do not waste my, "available game time" to join twink guilds. I am a self-sufficient, solo player w/ my own guilds and prefer it that way for a number of reasons. I have been very successful at lvl 19 twinking over the years. I have developed my own bg strategies in dealing w/ bg competition. I do not like others telling me how I must play, "for the sake of the group".
I will play as a team player, as long as I feel the group can be competitive. If not, I will leave.
I do not play bgs to die for nothing.
My big driver in twinking and RBG play is measuring my kills/death ratio, which in my opinion is the only true measure of RBG performance and success. For this, I don't need a controlling guild.

I personally do not waste my, "available game time" to join twink guilds. I am a self-sufficient, solo player w/ my own guilds and prefer it that way for a number of reasons. I have been very successful at lvl 19 twinking over the years. I have developed my own bg strategies in dealing w/ bg competition. I do not like others telling me how I must play, "for the sake of the group".
I will play as a team player, as long as I feel the group can be competitive. If not, I will leave.
My big driver in twinking and RBG play is measuring my kills/death ratio, which in my opinion is the only true measure of RBG performance and success. For this, I don't need a controlling guild.

Thanks for that valuable information.

I thought I was weird for only solo queing.

What a waste of time lol

Users who are viewing this thread