EU+US wPVP help

Kageroo

Legend
Hello,

I wanna make wPVP 101 twink and wanna ask, if physical dmg classes are still far superior than spell dmg classes when it comes to hit rating in wPVP.

And also, which class/spec competes best against 110s?

if physical dmg classes are still far superior than spell dmg classes when it comes to hit rating in wPVP.
Yes. On my affliction lock it looked like this: miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss miss oom.

And also, which class/spec competes best against 110s?
None tbh. Most of the 110s are 870+ geared aka they will 1-3 shot you, no matter what you do. And nowadays they have 34+ traits and pvp talents and legendaries ... You can gank some fresh 110s but that ain't fun rly.

With the upcoming release of 7.2, with more traits and better gear it's not going to be worth rolling a twink for "own 110s". You'll simply fail. As for the original question, hunter's dont seem to miss as much as other classes, to be honest.

Like @Changzu says, I rarely miss my shots. Hunters are great for open world ganking specially with camouflage.

Apart from that, if you're going for some major MLG douchebaggery I'd try out an assassination rogue. They seem to crit for a delicious amount.

Physical dmg > spell dmg when it comes to landing a hit.

Totally unrelated. It's still snowing today up here in Quebec.

Like the others have said, 110s are way too geared now. I used to be able to hold my own in Dalaran Sewers as a blood DK but now I can barely beat any geared 110 in a duel (with the exception of some melee classes but it's still close). I doubt any other classes have the HP to survive more than a few hits unless you can kite them or keep them stun locked.

So you rather have snow then nice weather? >.<
Snow is nice weather. can'T stand warm temperatures. I'm one of those guys running around in a t-shirt at 5°C while everyone else is packed in a big ass winter coat.

Snow is nice weather. can'T stand warm temperatures. I'm one of those guys running around in a t-shirt at 5°C while everyone else is packed in a big ass winter coat.
Haha rip. I admit, i'm one of those people who do the same, however I do enjoy nice weather. Specially since snow is just depressing in my opinion, around 20-25°C with a blue sky and a sun is perfect, could enjoy it all year long! :p

Users who are viewing this thread