Arinatintin

Legend
Not gonna lie.... Didn't have many ideas for the title but more for the body.

Im repping a server i play on at wowportal.net. Its a progression server with a twist. Fully scaled and soloable dungeons and raids from 10-80. Allowing twinks or people who want to twink to farm and gear their own characters with little to no effort. The server rates are x3 XP and x3 Loot Rate with a 15$ donation to increase the rates to x6 and x5 respectively (Though i have 0 issues without donating)

Some features include:

Fully scaled dungeons from levels 10-80 (A level 19 can solo Gnomer if they wanted)
Increased loot rates x3 (x5 when donating)
Guild charter requires 1 signature
Mount at level 1 (60% Speed)
Fully free training
Non-Combat pet for vendor, portals, and Reagents
BG Que is announced in chat. requires 2v2 to start

This isnt a twink server or anything. I just think it allows people to play and farm their own gear at their own pace and not require tons of people to do dungeons or get runs.

If you want to join in on the experience just hop over to the website and make an account. The Private server is 3.3.5a and requires no additional patches to play. Read more on the website for any information i missed since i only covered the basics.

Just a small update on what i managed to get today. ( I only farmed 19 twink dungeons today)

Attachments

• Items.jpg
    Items.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 236

Users who are viewing this thread