Wowhead Guide

Chubtohd

Almost Awesome
I've finally gotten around to compiling my guides on TI to a singular wowhead guide.

Ones Level 1 Twink Guide - Guides - Wowhead

If you'd be so kind as to go there and give me some feedback as to what else I need to add, delete, change, errors, etc...as well as give it a rating, I'd appreciate it!

I'll still update both sites to maximize exposure.

ps - I'm aware of the tabs issue on the consumables portion, not sure what's formatted wrong, but I'm looking into it.

pss - I'm working on a conclusion to credit / drive traffic to TI

This WoWHead guide is incredible! BBC is SO frustrating for me! I can write a pretty epic guide on here in maybe 30 minutes to an hour or so... but I was so lost writing BBC that it was just SO inefficient for me! Someday I'll finish my WoWhead guides though.

Mad respect for helping the twink community by creating resources on such a huge database.

If I can give my suggestions:

"Monks are an interesting choice at level 1. They function much the same way a Rogue does in both gear and energy resource but their damage is far less."

Monks also give 10% movement speed in an more or less aura range (45yd iirc) that stacks with cloak and boots enchants.

"Mages have the highest bonus % damage of any class at 150%. In addition, they, along with Warlocks, are able to crit for 200% at level 1 while all other caster classes crit for 150%. As the their spell power increases, they over take the Druids damage."

I think the chance to 40% slow an enemy for 8 seconds is huge and should be noted.

Great guide though! :)

I've finally gotten around to compiling my guides on TI to a singular wowhead guide.

Ones Level 1 Twink Guide - Guides - Wowhead

If you'd be so kind as to go there and give me some feedback as to what else I need to add, delete, change, errors, etc...as well as give it a rating, I'd appreciate it!

I'll still update both sites to maximize exposure.

ps - I'm aware of the tabs issue on the consumables portion, not sure what's formatted wrong, but I'm looking into it.

pss - I'm working on a conclusion to credit / drive traffic to TI

Guide is great! One really big issue is on the enchanting section you say that, "Also, it's important to note that speed enchants do not stack. So the foot enchant you choose should not be one that increases movement speed. My suggestion would be Surefooted for all classes". However Enchant Boots - Minor Speed - Item - World of Warcraft DOES stack with the cloak enchant. :)

Thanks for the suggestions (and props :) ) I'll make those additions/corrections later this evening....you guys are right, they're all important notations that should be made

This is great Zaxie glad to see your still in it for the twinks!! [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION]

Last edited:
This guide is great! I recently reactivated my account to check out how bad my Twinks have been nerfed from WoD. Ive been attempting to restore some sort of decency to my LvL 1 Twink. Might also be good to note that Discombobulator Ray and Voice Amplification Module are great for any low lvl twink.

I have a couple questions as well...

1. Will the +2 Stam from Glove Reinforcements stack on top of a Glove Enchant?

2. is there some special way to obtain Shadowberry? or can Lvl 1's go into Draenor?

Sent you a PM Prophit, but for anyone else wondering

1) the Reinforcements count as the enchant...so the choice is either 2 stam or 1 haste
2) Level 1's can be summoned to Draenor and even play in other ppls Garrisons!

EDIT: I need 3 more ratings on the guide for it to get noticed

Last edited by a moderator:
Good guide, but i'm pretty sure Worgens can get out of starterzone at lvl 1. I did it multiple times in patch 6.1

Users who are viewing this thread