WoW token to Battle.net balence causes and effects.

Allybeboba

Legend
You can now purchase WoW tokens and convert them into battle.net balance. This hotfix happened yesterday afternoon. This has caused the tokens to go sky-high in price on the AH. On NA realms, token prices realms have nearly doubled in a matter of hours. That's right, nearly double! Going from ~58k to just over 102k due to lack of tokens on the AH from people cashing in.
Here are the trends from across the globe. https://wowtoken.info/

This is pure genius on Blizzard's part. They sell a token for $20. Create a high demand for that item. And only make it worth $15 on the back end.

Keep a very close eye on that web site if you plan on buying tokens. I have feeling the market will get flooded with them and the prices will drop accordingly. That will be the time purchase before they rise again.
Good luck and have fun everyone!

/cheers

Screenshot (1).png

gg rip my dreams and hopes of earning gametime

eu out of tockens and rising steady with 3%+ every hour. we can ez turn out in to korea. this gonna hit hard small earning people.

As predicted, the price has plummeted and is now near the price where we started.

It seems the rate of incline is just slightly above 3% and the rate of decline is just slightly below 3%. Very very interesting metric.

/cheers

I just spent millions of gold on Hearthstone cards.

Users who are viewing this thread