wow really?

Leek

Legend

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081615_164839.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081615_164839.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 283
As if lowbies require binds.

He should be flattered that you went to all this trouble to make a thread about this. It is akin to someone creating a level one just to whisper them. You LET him get to you. And that was his aim. kek...

BTW, this is an @ thread.

Sweetsidney

Yeah he really did get to me. He could've just left the bg but he HAD to do some fancy jumping

It is a well known jump. In fact, I thought it had been removed.
No reason to get upset that someone can do something that are unable to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because one is allowed by Blizzard and one is not? Perhaps that is why...
Everyone who chooses to has access to all enchants. Some just choose to handicap their toons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is playing a fully chanted char that globals everyone alright but doing a jump everyone with certain knowledge can reproduce is wrong?

I'm not enchanted with anything but the most basic trial enchants

It is a well known jump. In fact, I thought it had been removed.
No reason to get upset that someone can do something that are unable to do.

The general moral rule is to only do jumps that there is another easier way to get to. Couple exceptions might be horde and alliance tot 2nd floor etc.

There's also an invisible wall there u can't just get a Hunter to shoot at efc

Not saying you are wrong but there is line of sight if the fc is glitching there. Its rather buggy but a hunter or ranged can hit him if he is up there.

The hunter managed to get that sweet spot there but the efc just runs to the side or something and LoS again... And the Hunter isn't too geared

Funny, I just read a thread started by the guy in the screenshots, QQing about ferals :D Funny because he plays 29 feral and disc etc himself and still has to do this kind of shit in order to win games :p

Users who are viewing this thread