WoW "leak" by Ooid on MMOChampion

real or na?

• ya

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • na

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
edit: saw this on az's channel first tbh:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2492434-WoW-quot-leak-quot-from-a-developer-on-4chan(lol)

this is a very interesting read to be honest, but just for lazy people. i'll just copy the highlights onto here.
  • Claims that WoW will be implementing something akin to ESO's leveling system.

• The level cap in 9.0 will be 60 and we'll be questing to level 70.

• Claims that he's working on a faction merge prototype at the moment and testing how warmode could still leave PvP intact.

• On the faction merge they're TALKING about letting people interact with the other faction as long as warmode is off. Orcs in SW and Night Elves in Horde guilds and so on.

• The next allied races are Vulpera and Mechagnome and the ones after that are Lightbound Undead for the Alliance and some sort of Boar creature that uses the Worgen rig for the Horde

• High elves are doa.

• No Sethrakk

• Sylvanas survives into the next expansion, right now she's trying to stop N'zoth and after he escapes we'll fight her and reseal N'zoth as the final boss of BfA

• After Sylvanas leaves to do her thing Lilian Voss is slated to become the new Forskaen leader although if "faction stuff" is scrapped then Calia with be the leader. (Whatever "faction stuff" means...maybe dissolving the factions gameplay wise? Or storywise?)

• In 8.3 we "defeat" N'zoth but he isn't gone forever

• Allegedly 8.3 was going to include Tyrande's revenge but since people were dissatisfied with the start of the expansion it got bumped forward

• Baine and Anduin make peace and Sylvanas loyalists go into hiding

• The next expansion will deal with the resurgence of the dragons (Wrathion finally comes back) as well as dealing with the forces of Death. Elune, some sort of aspect of the Light, has become "frenemies" with Death. Naturally the kaldorei are devastated that their goddess worked towards/allowed Tel'drassil to burn

• Says that Bwonsomdi's boss is a "she", no name yet

• Something about an orb we're getting as the new artifact/azerite system and a bunch of quests related to it? (Is this something on live?)

• New class is Tinker with prestige classes along with it. Prestige classes being "class skins" you would have to unlock with Necromacer, Dragonsworn, and Dark Shaman in-progress at the moment.

• Dragonsworn are a Driud skin and he gave the example that flame and frost would replace lunar cycles

• Prestige classes are a seperate class. So if you played a Druid and unlocked Dragonsworn you would then have to make a new character rather than slap a skin on your Druid

• Tinkers start at level 50. Tank/Healer/DPS that use mail armor. Tanks use power armor, Healers use healbots inbetween dpsing, and the DPS se stealth, bombs, mines, and guns

• Player housing is forever in development hell
so, ya'll think this is a hoax?

As if. Blizzard can't even deliver on 60% of their ideas they release at blizzcons, some random leaked crap has no chance. Sounds like crap if true.

Oh, it's that big baby who whines about absolutely everything, urgh.
On the leak itself, it sounds really good, almost too good. Probably nothing but it did get my excited for Blizzcon.

another stupid artificial progression aka artifact power 3.0 despite majority of people disliking it

yep, sounds awfully real

Reactions: Qmc
It all sounds fake as hell, they just watched a bunch of prediction videos and collabed them
Ya, certainly seems like it. I think later today when I come back home, I’ll put the 4chan version on here.

Users who are viewing this thread