WoW Classic ironman youtube series

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hello everyone!

As I've stated multiple times before and after Classic release, I'm playing with a set of restrictions: my paladin can't trade or use AH, can't party (or raid) group and can't use alts to benefit myself.

I think that makes for an interesting progress series so I've started making videos since the day of release and I just released part 3, so I've decided to share it here, give it a watch if it's something that might even remotely interest you.

Certainly more "out of the box" gameplay and solutions will happen at 60 when it's time to gear up and complete other goals, but now during the leveling phase I think it's still slightly different than your regular playthrough.

Lastly, I've put a fair bit of work into these so whatever comments you might have, be it positive, negative or especially constructive criticism, I would absolutely love to hear them all.

So, wall of text over, here are parts 1 2 and 3, please enjoy!

[...] Lastly, I've put a fair bit of work into these so whatever comments you might have, be it positive, negative or especially constructive criticism, I would absolutely love to hear them all.
I'm excited to check them out as soon as I get home... but I was able to notice one thing in advance:
' ' CrystalF2P ' ' said:
Published on Aug 27, 2019
Hope you all enjoyed the first episode of Ironman-but-can't-really-call-it-ironman-because-in-wow-ironmen-are-basically-hardcore Paladin series with no leveling, no grouping and no alt usage, but with tons of progress.

(...I also LoL'd at the Ep#3 thumbnail!) :D

Friendship.jpg

Should do this on a warrior man, mob does a last minute asspull and you get disarmed so you can hamstring kite em and then you get parried the last few hits

Users who are viewing this thread