Wow bot

Ofc they are illegal, but most GMs are too lazy to care or some bots are just undetectable. It gives players an advantage of time spent on getting things while a normal player is sleeping or working. There have been cases of people being suspended and banned.

''undetectable''

that's cute.

Every bot is detectable.

Bots are against the rules. You will be penalized if caught using one. As for the 50% statistic, I really have no idea.

''undetectable''

that's cute.

Every bot is detectable.

Bots are against the rules. You will be penalized if caught using one. As for the 50% statistic, I really have no idea.
If they are "detectable", explain why some people haven't been penalized or have anything done towards them? I personally know 2 people on my server who has been botting, nothing's happened to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are "detectable", explain why some people haven't been penalized or have anything done towards them? I personally know 2 people on my server who has been botting, nothing's happened to them.
You kind of answered your own question.

You said why haven't some people been caught? Acknowledging that some people have been caught. If some people have been caught using the bot then how is the bot ''undetectable''?

You kind of answered your own question.

You said why haven't some people been caught? Acknowledging that some people have been caught. If some people have been caught using the bot then how is the bot ''undetectable''?
You do know there are different type of bots? There's a huge list of different bot names, and some people getting banned for 1 bot does not mean another bot is detectable, so no I did not answer my question

You do know there are different type of bots? There's a huge list of different bot names, and some people getting banned for 1 bot does not mean another bot is detectable, so no I did not answer my question
EVERY SINGLE BOT YOU USE HAS A RISK. So long as this risk exists, it cannot possibly be ''undetectable''.

Undetectable implies you will NOT be detected. But if there is a risk, the possibility exists. Thus you cannot say you will NOT be detected.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A BOT TO BE UNDETECTABLE. IMPOSSIBLE. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E

Okay.

It doesn't matter what fucking bot it is, it doesn't matter if your friends Joe and Josh got caught or not. It doesn't make a fucking difference. THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE. THAT YOU COULD GET CAUGHT.

Accept it.

Joe and Josh is like two people out of hundred/s and I'm sure a fucking quick google search of your silly undetectable bot with the words ''got banned'' will come with a few hits of some people crying about getting a banhammer in the ass.

Dude, if you are okay with taking this risk. Then by all means. But please don't fucking lie to yourself, or go in this topic, lie to me, and expect me to just say ''yeah, you're right''.

EVERY SINGLE BOT YOU USE HAS A RISK. So long as this risk exists, it cannot possibly be ''undetectable''.

Undetectable implies you will NOT be detected. But if there is a risk, the possibility exists. Thus you cannot say you will NOT be detected.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A BOT TO BE UNDETECTABLE. IMPOSSIBLE. I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E

Okay.

It doesn't matter what fucking bot it is, it doesn't matter if your friends Joe and Josh got caught or not. It doesn't make a fucking difference. THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE. THAT YOU COULD GET CAUGHT.

Accept it.

Joe and Josh is like two people out of hundred/s and I'm sure a fucking quick google search of your silly undetectable bot with the words ''got banned'' will come with a few hits of some people crying about getting a banhammer in the ass.

Dude, if you are okay with taking this risk. Then by all means. But please don't fucking lie to yourself, or go in this topic, lie to me, and expect me to just say ''yeah, you're right''.
And do you have any evidence to back up your justification? This is all a simple assumption asserted from you. How can you say something is I-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e? Who are you to judge for everyone else that something you believe in your opinion is correct?

And do you have any evidence to back up your justification? This is all a simple assumption asserted from you. How can you say something is I-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e? Who are you to judge for everyone else that something you believe in your opinion is correct?
Do you have any evidence to suggest those bots/that bot was undetectable? No? Didn't think so.

guarantee garret has zero experience in programing and basing his whole argument on "logic".
Juno, at this point. I'm not even going to bother to grace you with an actual response. Go bother Cripz some more. He's more at your level.

Do you have any evidence to suggest those bots/that bot was undetectable? No? Didn't think so.

Juno, at this point. I'm not even going to bother to grace you with an actual response. Go bother Cripz some more. He's more at your level.

Are you suggesting my poor grammar skill (due to being dyslexic) implying im stupid? or trolling Cripz between bg pops as me having a srs debate with the bad?

because im finding it difficult which one make you feel as if you have no time.

P.S anyone that takes trash talk seriously or yelling at the person for "disagreeing with you" on the internet, should really rethink there reasons for using TI.

Most bots are undetecteble as a run process. However, it is possible to track them by setting up certain behavior tripwires.

Most bots are undetecteble as a run process. However, it is possible to track them by setting up certain behavior tripwires.
That's obviously not what we are referring to. We're referring to the possibility of a bot where people use it and don't have the risk of ever getting caught using it.

That obviously doesn't exist.

That's obviously not what we are referring to. We're referring to the possibility of a bot where people use it and don't have the risk of ever getting caught using it.

That obviously doesn't exist.
Yes, because that's not exactly what I wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread