US Would anybody like to trade runs?

jwl

FC - Pagle
Good Afternoon Xpoff.

As the title suggest, I am interested in trading runs for my 49 twinks. They haven't been touched since the recent patch, therefore, my gear is not as strong as it could be. I am looking to farm Stratholme on my 49 Holy priest (A) for the Postmaster set, and Blackrock Depths on my 49 Restoration Shaman (H) for the Gladiator set. I'd greatly appreciate anyone willing to help. I can return the favor by running you through any farm you'd like.​

Good Afternoon Xpoff.

As the title suggest, I am interested in trading runs for my 49 twinks. They haven't been touched since the recent patch, therefore, my gear is not as strong as it could be. I am looking to farm Stratholme on my 49 Holy priest (A) for the Postmaster set, and Blackrock Depths on my 49 Restoration Shaman (H) for the Gladiator set. I'd greatly appreciate anyone willing to help. I can return the favor by running you through any farm you'd like.​
Are you still looking to trade runs? I'm currently lvling an arcane mage on ally. Can also solo DS

Are you still looking to trade runs? I'm currently lvling an arcane mage on ally. Can also solo DS

I am always looking to trade runs. I currently need ROL runs for my 49 shaman. If you're interested in trading, message me what you need bro and we can work this out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpy. Lets trade coffer runs @US Horde/alliance IDC Jwl#11489

Users who are viewing this thread