WOTLK 70 Twink convergence

Blackberryy

TBC Classic
Well hey there, I'm just coming to share to the few who remain here that 70's are happening in WOTLK. The convergence is a bit "weird" due to server locks and the like, but there are guilds stretching along the expanse on various servers. 70-79 bracket on most days is sub 5 min ques and the worst days so far have been 10-15mins. I have a guild on ERANIKUS Horde but most people stayed on their megaservers due to better economy's and more people for legacy raids.

Now I am not saying come or don't come to join my guild xD, it's not the most popular atm due to it not having free xfers anymore and the servers economy being doo doo, but I see 70 twinks in almost every BG I do and they have guilds stretching tons of servers. I'd like to see more people queing and or coming to play, build the community across the expanse, or just come chill, so if you want to :

https://discord.gg/brZHTxuCkT

it's a kind of culmination across multiple servers and the factions of 70s, hop in, feel free to ask questions and let's just keep making 70 great again.

Weekly Sunwell and BT on Eran Horde along with pvp and other small organized raids.

WoWScrnShot_011923_014511.jpg

Last edited:
making a lvl 70 twink with a boost thinking of elemental shaman, which realm is best , illl be horde and i wanna find a guild or groups to do 70s raids to gear up and do bgs sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread