Wotlk 70 toon to BC.

jakeeee

Legend
Hi,

Ok, so blizzard admit that you can 'downgrade' an account if it has been upgraded in the past 30 days,

So....

I have 2 accounts one with Wotlk (which my twinks are on) and the other, BC (where i want to move my twinks).

Is it possible in anyway to upgrade my Bc account to Wotlk, make the transfers and then make up some Bs story that im not impressed with Wotlk, or my computer has difficulty running it and then request a 'downgrade' within the 30 day time limit?

I want to be certain that this works before attempting it and wasting my money :S

Thanks

=3

You could probly just say tried gettin into northrend and your computer just lags out and disconnects ino plenty of guildys have done that also they have to downgrade you if its a technical problem :>

I've been trying this atm. But with no luck :S ill keep trying though. Aparently tohugh, blizzard can 'find out' if you are really getting disconnected etc..

Side Note: i remember you from 2s. lol. Epoch right =D

You do :eek: whats your toons name xD

edit: yeh im in epoch

Preetymuch if you see a pink haird gnome female thats me

Hehe, i own a few 70s,

Dukazuromi - 70 warrior prot/arms

Meckhak - 70 rogue

Staain - 70 shaman

I think ive only played against you on my warrior though hehe.

I do alot of arena =(

what guild and whos your partner and whats there spec/class xD

I normally call targets by there Spec Race or class =[

<Hardcore Pwnography> you have a lvl 1 toon in it as far as i know.

Ive been changing partners this whole season :S

Cant find a good one lol,

atm im playing with Thorre, a 70 ele shaman, but we are both tempted to lvl as we cant 'steamroll' AV.

im at 99% XP lol.

Hmmm, well im gonna try sort this shit out :) maybe i could try asking for their supervisor on thephone or something...until then i shall see you in arena soon.

just keep emailing. you need to find the right person who'll do it as they normally arent allowed to. also try calling, it cant hurt. once you xfer the toons you want off to your 2nd BC account, you'll have to reupgrade (new discs) to LK if you wish to do that content. but i suppose if you have the money, go for it

Only read the OPs post but who says you can only downgrade within 30 days of an upgrade?

Even if that's so you don't have to make up a lie to get a downgrade (I upgraded to wotlk to transfer from 1 wotlk acc to another and then downgraded it back to bc after I transferred it).

Did this 3 weeks ago, they don't mind downgrading at all.. Just don't count on getting your money back from the bc -> wotlk upgrade.

Cuddle said:
Only read the OPs post but who says you can only downgrade within 30 days of an upgrade?

Even if that's so you don't have to make up a lie to get a downgrade (I upgraded to wotlk to transfer from 1 wotlk acc to another and then downgraded it back to bc after I transferred it).

Did this 3 weeks ago, they don't mind downgrading at all.. Just don't count on getting your money back from the bc -> wotlk upgrade.

Sweet, thanks ill try that, yeah im not too fussed about losing money. Sorry for all these downgrade threads lol! Just really want to get it done asap.

Every time i called them they said that it could only be done for technical reasons or if u have recently upgraded. (30 days)

Users who are viewing this thread