Wotlk 60s horde legacy runs!

Cattywompus

Veteran
Hey, guys! This is to all players interested in rolling a 60 in wotlk. We aren't even sure if queues are gonna pop or any of that good stuff, but if you're interested in a 60 horde toon, I'm in a guild that's going to be running all the level 60 raids ideally every Saturday. Dm me here, post on here, whatever you wanna do. We can make this bracket great.

The guild is NAXX BUDDIES on faerlina. We will also be running naxxramas every day until pre patch.

I wouldn't gamble on the 50-60 AV queue staying alive for too long into wrath, and in regular BGs 69s stomp on 60s. Especially when you factor in how impactful lvl 65 engineering is. The only reason to stay 60 is if you want AVs or have some other content like raiding in mind. Maybe if you get enough 60s on both sides you can maintain AVs with levelers to fill the gaps.

It's hard to say how much staying power the xp incentive will keep over time for brackets below 70.

69s is looking like it will be a joke bracket with way too much burst damage, catering to certain specs good at burst. A lot of 69 twinks are losing interest and are moving onto other stuff like 79s, 80... quitting. So the ones that stick around could just be OP classes farming levelers.

I'm on faerlina and i'm a little interested. Not sure if i'll join the guild but I'm considering lvling (or boosting to 58 if that's still possible?) a character to 60 and sticking him there.

What's ur group look right now? Do you need any specific roles?

I'm on faerlina and i'm a little interested. Not sure if i'll join the guild but I'm considering lvling (or boosting to 58 if that's still possible?) a character to 60 and sticking him there.

What's ur group look right now? Do you need any specific roles?
The guild is called naxx buddies, you don't have to join. The raids are usually posted in our discord to let people know when it's going down.

Users who are viewing this thread