EU Worth coming back?

Changzu

Buk Lau
Hi guys,

Most of you know me and know that I quit WoW quite a time ago, I am considering coming back, however since I "let my account go" I have to start all over again. Since I am unclear of the recent updates that happend and if they did, or didn't affect twinks I am wondering the following things:

- Is hunter still the best DPS?
- How cheap/expensive are twink items nowdays?
- Are 910 relics still obtainable? (Been lurking the forums!)
- Anyone wanna fund me? :p

I'll be rolling either alliance or horde, I don't really mind. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

Cya guys soon! ;)

From reading some other posts i notice boomkin and shaman seem to be really good in damage. someone also reported shadowpriest.

The item price depends on your realm. I saw average price for leather itms at 30k, cloth maybe 20k.

I've only been making small gold and using it to buy upgrades, but can help boost you up in some dungeons if you need it.

I'm also thinking to re-roll a new one on a more busy realm, so it's also possible to lvl together, or if making a new account, i could request RAF for the bonus exp.

I actually saw a post where you were running a guild, but i guess is old now and out of date.

I had Boomkin, hunter and enh shaman twinked on 101 with 3m+ gold spend on each char, as for AOE Boomkin was deffo the best, ST I had the most luck with my hunter. I was just wondering if things changed over the last 2 patches, but I suppose its minimum. I'll be reading some class change patch notes to see if stuff has changed.

As for RAF/leveling, i'll be using my 100 boost for the twink. Just have to get it to 101. And yeah, I had a guild on Argent Dawn but since I left WoW and handed over the leadership to Templo I am unclear what the status is on that guild at the moment, far as I know it died due to lack of twinks.

Thanks for the reply! I'll be sure to scout around for items. Going to roll my char on a high-pop realm due to high supply of twink-items.

Sure, let me know if you need some help. (can't really support with cash though)

Also if you find a nice realm or making a group or community, i'd be interested to re-roll / join.

I went on Kazzak, as i had a char there, which is high pop, but the trade chat is dead, not much opportunity to boost :p

You're EU right chang? Derp if I read the flair I would've known that already. My bad. If you were US I'd be able to help some

Hi guys,

Most of you know me and know that I quit WoW quite a time ago, I am considering coming back, however since I "let my account go" I have to start all over again. Since I am unclear of the recent updates that happend and if they did, or didn't affect twinks I am wondering the following things:

- Is hunter still the best DPS?
- How cheap/expensive are twink items nowdays?
- Are 910 relics still obtainable? (Been lurking the forums!)
- Anyone wanna fund me? :p

I'll be rolling either alliance or horde, I don't really mind. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

Cya guys soon! ;)
Sup ol friend, i also quit long time ago and wondering the same thing

I'd be more than happy to help outfit you with basic boes... you just have to play US realms :)

Users who are viewing this thread