worst warrior ever

I would go with a mongo max ap setup, but considering you seem to prefer a more balanced setup, it's looking good. I'd get thorbias gloves though, but it really doesn't matter that much I guess. 9,5/10 (thorbias, foremans[+10swag], better xmog)

edit: Just noticed I'm using minor striking (the 1-hander enchant) instead of minor impact on my warrior. Both of their tooltips say +1 damage now if I recall, but have you by any chance tried it out on bg if one or the other scales better? I know at least the f2p wrist enchants were working weirdly, so got me thinking about the weapon chants...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with a mongo max ap setup, but considering you seem to prefer a more balanced setup, it's looking good. I'd get thorbias gloves though, but it really doesn't matter that much I guess. 9,5/10 (thorbias, foremans[+10swag], better xmog)

edit: Just noticed I'm using minor striking (the 1-hander enchant) instead of minor impact on my warrior. Both of their tooltips say +1 damage now if I recall, but have you by any chance tried it out on bg if one or the other scales better? I know at least the f2p wrist enchants were working weirdly, so got me thinking about the weapon chants...
Minor impact does seem to make a slightly better difference even tho both are +1 cuz I think impact actually adds 1.? Something extra damage

I'll try and respecc my fury warrior to arms and screenshot the damage difference if I can. This toon doesn't have enchanting anymore.

Yo everything looks really good. I wonder if the +2 damage scales and works in PvP as said above^... some chants do that were they don't work out of BG but do inside. Probably the best way to check would be do arena against a healer friend with recount and just melee once with the regular BoA, once with +1, and once with +2 and grab the average melee attack in recount to see. 50-100 swings would enough to get a solid average I would think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo everything looks really good. I wonder if the +2 damage scales and works in PvP as said above^... some chants do that were they don't work out of BG but do inside. Probably the best way to check would be do arena against a healer friend with recount and just melee once with the regular BoA, once with +1, and once with +2 and grab the average melee attack in recount to see. 50-100 swings would enough to get a solid average I would think.

well on my character panel it DOES change the damage slightly but I need to get ss of that first.

Demon Band - Item - World of Warcraft
^scales to 6-3-3 if i remember correctly.

Otherwise good just thorbias if you want and consider a different random belt (though I don't think bear is bad, but most people will be like "why aren't you using the crit belt").

omg worst eu nay/8

Demon Band - Item - World of Warcraft
^scales to 6-3-3 if i remember correctly.

Otherwise good just thorbias if you want and consider a different random belt (though I don't think bear is bad, but most people will be like "why aren't you using the crit belt").
i usually use belt "of strength" and yes i have demon band in inventory

Users who are viewing this thread