Worry about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

666 god
I am tired of other men worrying about what another man is doing with themselves, why don't you just focus on yourself and forget about what other men are doing, if you get offended by one of my forum posts cool, sounds like you need to grow up a bit mild trolling is perfectly fine, but do not tell me what to do. Worry about your own personal development, I do what I do because it is amusing to me, I get entertained with this website. Now worry about your own damn self.

I am tired of other men worrying about what another man is doing with themselves, why don't you just focus on yourself and forget about what other men are doing, if you get offended by one of my forum posts cool, sounds like you need to grow up a bit mild trolling is perfectly fine, but do not tell me what to do. Worry about your own personal development, I do what I do because it is amusing to me, I get entertained with this website. Now worry about your own damn self.

I don't think trolling means what you think it means man.

If it makes you feel better, you're going to be as shit at classic as you are at making posts and comphrehensaible arguements.

If it makes you feel better, you're going to be as shit at classic as you are at making posts and comphrehensaible arguements.
Thank you man I appreciate it now go fuck yourself. You obviously didn't read the thread just fuck you man go fuck yourself.

read the thread title idiot worry about yourself mother fucker

I genuinely think for the good of your own mental health and wellbeing the mods need to ban you. This level of salt and anger is going to put in the hospital with high blood pressure or an early grave. This isn't trolling man, this stuff kills.

I genuinely think for the good of your own mental health and wellbeing the mods need to ban you. This level of salt and anger is going to put in the hospital with high blood pressure or an early grave. This isn't trolling man, this stuff kills.

ok dude gtfo seriously gtfo and I seriously wish ill intent on you for saying shit like this

Are you still amused though?

the fuck you talking about your so fucking weird god damn it man
[doublepost=1561844986,1561844922][/doublepost]people seriously need to worry about themselves it is fucking ridiculous I may troll but I don't make ridiculous claims about others

ok dude gtfo seriously gtfo and I seriously wish ill intent on you for saying shit like this

When you have a heart attack at 28 from high blood pressure and salt about life at least I can say I tried. I think we're witnessing the last dying breaths of an individual transitioning into inceldom. Someone make a pokemon evolution meme about it I suck at photoshop.

the fuck you talking about your so fucking weird god damn it man
[doublepost=1561844986,1561844922][/doublepost]people seriously need to worry about themselves it is fucking ridiculous I may troll but I don't make ridiculous claims about others
I do what I do because it is amusing to me, I get entertained with this website
You right, 15 minutes ago was way too long for you to remember what you typed, it's weird though cus I'm not even slightly surprised. Yeah calling you fat is really ridiculous for sure.

When you have a heart attack at 28 from high blood pressure and salt about life at least I can say I tried. I think we're witnessing the last dying breaths of an individual transitioning into inceldom. Someone make a pokemon evolution meme about it I suck at photoshop.

I hope you die right now for saying this shit you sick fuck.
[doublepost=1561845201,1561845156][/doublepost]
I do what I do because it is amusing to me, I get entertained with this website
You right, 15 minutes ago was way too long for you to remember what you typed, it's weird though cus I'm not even slightly surprised. Yeah calling you fat is really ridiculous for sure.

dude im actually jacked irl you have no clue what your talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread