World's first Level 1 Pandaren

Tinytony

Grandfathered
FIRST OFF! It pains me to say this but it's not possible to get a Level 1 Pandaren out of the starter zone any more as far as I know. My sincerest apologies to everyone who got excited when they saw the thread name, but getting this character was not a simple process.
upload_2020-10-14_19-52-13.png

Many years ago now, there was a way pandas were able to escape their starter zone without picking factions, through mining/herbing to lvl 41, then using Scroll of Recall. This got patched eventually, but before that I was able to do some messing around and get a level 1 out. Locked his XP in Stormwind, then left him to rot in the Panda starting zone.
Today when pre-patch went live, Blizzard removed the level requirements on the Pandaren starting questline, thus here we have what I can only assume is the first ever level 1 Panda, free to roam Azeroth.

I just wish I had the foresight to have made this guy a Warrior. Or make more than one of them rather.

I have a level 1 worgen from a similar glitch back when they first released! Fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread