World PvP?

Diibzee

Veteran
Do you guys ever take your twinks out for some world PvP?

If so what levels do you normally take out and where do you head to?

What faction are you and do you aim to find people in your level range or are you just out triggering lowbies?

What faction are you and do you aim to find people in your level range or are you just out triggering lowbies?

Yeah I usually take my twinks out for some WPVP. For example, I go on my 69 Horde warlock twink and usually go around the starting zones in Outland and Northrend. I usually hunt any level under me or up to lvl 85 for a challenge.
This is pretty much what I do with my other twinks.. Just different lvls.

I used to twink wpvp

I loved playing my warrior

Now i want to get my druid and trigger lowbies thanks to that final question

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I don't do a lot of wPvP, but in recent times I've had some really cool wPvP in Arathi Highlands where the rare Ogre is. Usually you can find 1, sometimes 2 or more lvl 20's sitting in that cave, waiting for a bruising.
A week or so ago, I was having some awesome fights on my Huntard taking on 2 x Ret Pali's. And a week earlier, I stumbled across a Fury on my Prot, but after he handed me my backside in Prot spec, I obliged by switching to Fury and we just went for it.
After I got the upper hand, he even disappeared for a while and invited his lvl 85 friend to the party......... unfair....:eek:
The cool thing about that place is it's only serious twinks that farm the rare, so you're guaranteed some cool fights.
But my rules for wPvP - if they are lower level, only attack if they start it.
If they are equal or higher level - it's open season........

I use to WPVP on my 10s. Usually went to STV flagged to destroy unexpecting level 30s. Was really fun actually, because a geared 10 could easily 1v4 back in the day. Now, I typically WPVP on my 59s (druids, mainly for flight form) and I head to any cataclysm zone hoping to take out some 80s

Users who are viewing this thread